High tension wire

Hi all… I wanna ask… Why plots near high tension wires prices are very low in cabinet division society… Location is very good… They r all level plot…But dealers saying these plots don’t have value… They don’t have rates coz of high tension wires… That don’t make any sense… I wanna ask property gurus. Is that even true or it’s just a dirty tactics off property dealers?

Electromagnetic forces emitting from transformers and high power cables can cause cancer, particularly in kids. They can also cause depression and some other illnesses. Regardless of other factors, try to avoid living close to pylons, transformers and even refrigerators in your house.

Nasrullah sir… Lots of people constructed their houses near high tension wires n their rates r very high especially in dha 2 n bahria town… But in cabinet… Why dealers keep saying that these plots rates r pretty low…

Dealer mafia in that society is very dirty. Avoid them.

There are also some filling plots in cabinet division which are below or near to tension wire. Keep your eyes open…

I know this because a guy in shukrial & Co tried to sell that to me.

Plot near HT Wrires are noremally cheap as compared to other plots, but the difference should not be too much as dealers say, once you ask them to purchacse the same plot their prices would be on high end.

Nasir sir… I have seen so many plots in b 17 near high tension wires. N their prices now a days very high…then why the plots in cabinet near high tension wires r low… High tension wires all the same…

Dear I am talking about all societies, prices are little bit low just because people do not prefer to purchase plot near wires, otherwise I don’t see any serious issues living near wires except which Nasralluh sb mentioned above , even in non society area, people are living under wiring area, .

Just a dirty trick.

Not sure about the side effects or reasons to stay away from high tension wires but everywhere the prices of plots near high tension wires have less rate as compare to other plots. It is not only in Cabinet Division Society.

The difference in rate is around 7%-10%. I mean if normal plot of any size price around 50 lacs then the value of your plot should be around 46-47 lacs. If dealers are giving you rates below 46-47 lacs then stay away from them.

All rates in comment are only for explanation Not the actual value/price of your plot.

Malik Waseem,

Dealer is not your only option. You can always put ad directly on olx or even in Sunday paper. If there is genuine buyer of your plot in the market, they will contact you directly.

Genuine buyers always check online ads and Sunday paper. I always had good response.