Home Construction For Living In Zone 2 Islamabad

Slaam everyone and happy belated eid!

I wan to a construct a home in zone 2 islamabad within 1-2 yrs max. I have a budget of pkr 3m for the plot (7 marla) and i can arrange 2m afterwards for the construction of the home.

I am quite excited and i cant afford taking any risks (quite poor in this sense), and inshallah that gonna be exciting experience.

I am particularly interested in g-16, as its location is great and it is comparatively cheap. However, only g-16/4 is developed and there is no land possession for g-16/1, g/16-2, and g-16/3 (partially though).

I heard about foreign office employees cooperative housing society (foechs) as well. Can one construct a home there in 1-2 yrs time max?

Pls do advice me in this regard and it is highly appreciated!

P.S. I am not interested in zone5, e.G. Bahria, dha etc at the moment. I want easy access to rawalpindi, airport, and islamabad zero point.

Thanks a lot and looking to hear from you,

Dr musi

Dr sahab, G-16 Interior is a good choice in your budget and time frame. It is close to new airport and it will also have direct one side access to Kashmir. Hiighway.

As for foechs, at the moment it is a very good choice for investment purpose because it will rise in value as there is an huge price difference compared to adjoining I-16. Also its distance from Pindii and Islamabad is very reasonable. But foechs is not suitable for construction for living in 1-2 years. So far I-16 is not populated sufficiently so foechs is not very close to any. Populated areas at this time. It will b good for living in 3 to 4 years.

At the moment u should consider. E-16 and E-17 Cabinet where you will have a good population in 2 years insha Allah. It is also a good location. But if you want an excellent development standard in Zone 2, then you should explore F-17 and B-17 (C bllock).

If you want to go for kanal plot then you should consider AWT.

@Pk1

Thanks and your suggestions, which are highly valuable (as always). Just two things for clarifications PLEASE:

1- Do one have to go through Tarnol for accessing F-17 or there is any future roads between G-15.G-16 to F-17? Does F-17 got NOC, possession of land, and ready to construct?

2- foechs is quite cheap at the moment, is this society got NOC or affiliation from CDA?

Cheers bruv

Dr sahab F-17 is a CDA approved sector. There is no approval for a road from G-15 but Allah know what may be approved in the future. Some time in the future the Blue Area road may be re-alligned at F-10 and then extended into Zone 2. Whenever this project is approved and built it will touch Fi17 and impact its prices in a big way. But only Allah knows when. At the moment F-17 is on Fateh Jang road only and there is a railway crossing right in front of the gate.

As for foechs, it is approved by RDA not cda as it falls in Pindi limits.

But both F_17 and foechs are noc clear societies one from cda and the other from RDA.

Consider only on ground with possession plot in G-16, E-16,E-17,F-17, D-17, B-17

Mian Nadeem

Thanks Mian saab,

it is a good advice. Any agent here, which can help me in this regard to buy possessed & ready to construct plot?

cheers

By the way foechs is also on the ground society. Block A and Block D are ready and you can take possession of plot, Other blocks will be in possession by decamber this year or early next year as work is almost complete. This society has electricity from I-16 grid station and is one of very few societies where sui gas is approved and available. The other societies mentioned.not all of them have sui gas approval. So foechs has nearer location to Pindi and Islamabad than these other societies and it is also has gas which others cannot boast.

@ Pk1, Thanks for the information…

@pk1 sb, can you please mention which are the other societies that do not have gas approval?

@Pk1 how one can get plot in FOECHS? I know there is a Facebook page, but no body is selling there....where is the society one can get information about plot? The sector that have been developed, should have plot that can be visited?

Cheers

Dr Sahab you are right - very few people are selling their plots because they know that this is a time for investment in FOECHS not for downloading their assets.

The location of this society is touching CDA Sector I-16. You can visit the location and see the status of development work. There is a site office at the location where you can meet the engineer in charge of development. Also, you can visit the society head office in G-6/4 Islamabad. The telephone number is the following: (051-9221052).

There are 1 or 2 property agents dealing in foechs plots. So far prices are down, as soon as a few more property dealers enter the market, the prices will rise and plots will become hot cakes.

Here is a link to a property agent dealing in the society:-

http://islamabad.olx.com.pk/plots-in-foreign-office-employees-cooperative-housing-society-iid-501953978

U should buy polt in sector i-14 islamabad ,best choice…

F-17 will be accessible from F-16 and E-17 in future.

Mian Nadeem

Wht wld be the price of 30 x 60 plot (possesed one) in G-16?