Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Dolphins
( 229 posts )

[14 Answers]
Slaam everyone and happy belated eid!

I wan to a construct a home in zone 2 islamabad within 1-2 yrs max.
I have a budget of pkr 3m for the plot (7 marla) and i can arrange
2m afterwards for the construction of the home.

I am quite excited and i cant afford taking any risks (quite poor in this sense), and inshallah that gonna be exciting experience.

I am particularly interested in g-16, as its location is great and it is comparatively cheap. However, only g-16/4 is developed and there is no land possession for g-16/1, g/16-2, and g-16/3 (partially though).

I heard about foreign office employees cooperative housing society (foechs) as well. Can one construct a home there in 1-2 yrs time max?

Pls do advice me in this regard and it is highly appreciated!

P.S.
I am not interested in zone5, e.G. Bahria, dha etc at the moment. I want easy access to rawalpindi, airport, and islamabad zero point.

Thanks a lot and looking to hear from you,

Dr musi

2353 days ago In Where to Buy
    PAKISTANI-1
    (3020 posts)
    Best Answer
    Dr sahab, G-16 Interior is a good choice in your budget and time frame. It is close to new airport and it will also have direct one side access to Kashmir. Hiighway.

As for foechs, at the moment it is a very good choice for investment purpose because it will rise in value as there is an huge price difference compared to adjoining I-16. Also its distance from Pindii and Islamabad is very reasonable. But foechs is not suitable for construction for living in 1-2 years. So far I-16 is not populated sufficiently so foechs is not very close to any. Populated areas at this time. It will b good for living in 3 to 4 years.

At the moment u should consider. E-16 and E-17 Cabinet where you will have a good population in 2 years insha Allah. It is also a good location. But if you want an excellent development standard in Zone 2, then you should explore F-17 and B-17 (C bllock).

If you want to go for kanal plot then you should consider AWT.
      2352 days ago 

Dolphins
      (229 posts)
      @Pk1

Thanks and your suggestions, which are highly valuable (as always). Just two things for clarifications PLEASE:

1- Do one have to go through Tarnol for accessing F-17 or there is any future roads between G-15.G-16 to F-17? Does F-17 got NOC, possession of land, and ready to construct?

2- foechs is quite cheap at the moment, is this society got NOC or affiliation from CDA?

Cheers bruv
        2352 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
        (3020 posts)
        Dr sahab F-17 is a CDA approved sector. There is no approval for a road from G-15 but Allah know what may be approved in the future. Some time in the future the Blue Area road may be re-alligned at F-10 and then extended into Zone 2. Whenever this project is approved and built it will touch Fi17 and impact its prices in a big way. But only Allah knows when. At the moment F-17 is on Fateh Jang road only and there is a railway crossing right in front of the gate.

As for foechs, it is approved by RDA not cda as it falls in Pindi limits.
          2352 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
          (3020 posts)
          But both F_17 and foechs are noc clear societies one from cda and the other from RDA.
            2352 days ago 

Mian Nadeem
            (278 posts)
            Consider only on ground with possession plot in G-16, E-16,E-17,F-17, D-17, B-17

Mian Nadeem
              2352 days ago 

Dolphins
              (229 posts)
              Thanks Mian saab,

it is a good advice.
              Any agent here, which can help me in this regard to buy possessed & ready to construct plot?

cheers
                2351 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                (3020 posts)
                By the way foechs is also on the ground society. Block A and Block D are ready and you can take possession of plot, Other blocks will be in possession by decamber this year or early next year as work is almost complete. This society has electricity from I-16 grid station and is one of very few societies where sui gas is approved and available. The other societies mentioned.not all of them have sui gas approval. So foechs has nearer location to Pindi and Islamabad than these other societies and it is also has gas which others cannot boast.
                  2351 days ago 

Real Estate ..
                  (1046 posts)
                  @ Pk1, Thanks for the information.....
                    2351 days ago 

Intern
                    (219 posts)
                    @pk1 sb, can you please mention which are the other societies that do not have gas approval?
                      2351 days ago 

Dolphins
                      (229 posts)
                      @Pk1
                      how one can get plot in FOECHS? I know there is a Facebook page, but no body is selling there....where is the society one can get information about plot?
                      The sector that have been developed, should have plot that can be visited?

Cheers
                        2351 days ago 

Post Answer (14 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL