Home in d-12 islamabad vs investing in plots ?

I bought a residential plots in d-12 as investment property. I estimate a cost of around 50-60 lacs to build a home.

My main question is , should i go ahead and construct a home on this plot, or should i not build and instead use this money to buy additional plots in islamabad area.

Keep in mind, that i will not have that money all at once, so construction will probably take a year or so.

Thanks
Nasir

What do you plan to do with home? live youself? sell it for profit? rent it out?

Nasir sb,

Mu humble request to build your home on your plot because now a days oil prices are down and the price of construction material is stable i mean Iron,Cement,bricks etc.

As you mentioned you dont have all money at once,So in this case you can start construction slowly and take your 01 year time period to construct fully.

After one 1 year Inshallah your home will be ready to live and by that time at least 10% of your plot price will increase also.

In D-12 a lot of commercial construction is going on now a days so you will have good return by the grace of GOD after 1 year.

Investments in plot now a days is not really fruitful in my opinion.

It depends upon your plan...

If you want to build home for self living, then, go ahead with construction...

If D-12 plot is for investment and you don't have any experience of building home, then I would suggest, don't go for home construction. The plot would give you good result in terms of profit.

Investment in plots is always good, if done with care and thorough research.

Regards

Thanks Guys,

No home building in D-12 is not for my living. I am happy in Baharia . Its mainly for Rent and may be selling in future.

Nadeem Sb, Already have a plot in b-17, one in Bahria , one in D-12 and one in AWT (Sangjani) . Where would you suggest to buy the next plot ...price line is around 25 Lacs ? Purely from an investment point of view

Ahmad/Tanoli Sahib, Thanks for the feedback, I am also inclined to start building now for the reasons you have mentioned. I will not live in it , May be rent it out and than sell it if I get decent money.

Thanks

nasir

Dear, Building a house is a very good experience, You will enjoy it, although a bit tough, but at the end good return.

I think if you sell this plot and buy one in Bahria Enclave, the demand of houses is high, with a good returns than D-12.

@ Nasir sb,

Sir for better ROI buy ur next plot @ Mumtaz City,Gandhara City or Top City in that budget which u mentioned above.

For 25 lakhs let me suggest investing in 1.2 Kanal plot at FOECHS D block. Price will increase tremendously as soon as gas supply is started in a few months. It is touching CDA sector I-16.