House construction business in Pakistan

Can someone guide me that in the current economic atmosphere of Pakistan what is the prospect of doing a pvt construction business (from plot purchase to construction and sale of house)? Currently, what are the average profit ranges (measured against time) that can come out of this business??Please advise while keeping these points in mind.

1. I am an architect myself, currently working in gulf region
  2. Investment limit is not that much bigger. Currently I can invest Rs 5 million in it

The house building business is a very good one as always. People generally do both property dealing and house building/construction business together. Both businesses complement each other.

There is some saturation but this is still a good business. According to a Zameen report, there is a shortage of around 8 million houses in Pakistan that is further growing with the ratio of 600,000 annually.

For this business you need to devote both time and money; then it will be a success inshAllah.

The cost of construction have probably risen faster than the house prices therefore margins have been squeezed. House building may not be as profitable as it was in the past.

Do a project and see how it goes. Don't expect to make any profit with the first project. If you do well with the first project then the second should be better.

I think your point is valid Arshad. And the important thing which Pk1 mentioned is someone doing this king of business should be well aware of property market there. Because getting a potential plot in a profitable deal is the first step for this.

And for nowadays its only feasible i guess to start with a small size unit. Esp for the beginners.

Hi

im an entrepreneur from india. I have a complete team of architects and interior-designers as well. I want to start a construction business in pakistan specifically in Karachi.

Funds isnt an issue for me and my plan is to start with a high end bunglow projects and then slowly end up into making high end luxurious housing society. What i need right now is that someone guide me to how to enter the market from a scratch. I dont even mind if someone a young entrepreneur from pakistan only want to collaberate with me im up for that aswell. +919650175036 is my whats aap number you can whats aap me aswell

Cv

Gh