Housing projects on installments 2020

Please quote few best options in housing projects which should currently being on installments with better future prospects and with reputed developers which will deliver as well on time.

Please provide other than

1- CSCI

2- BWC

Dear friends,

Consider The Life Residencia close to New Islamabad Int Airport and adjacent to Mumtaz City / PECHS. Currently very reasonable rates with easy installment plan.

5 marla, 7 marla, 10 marla, 1 kanal residential plots & 5 kanal, 10 kanal farm house plots.

Compare the prices & most importantly location of the project with other available options then decide to buy, further details please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Khalid Javaid

0321-5533374

Some at the top of my mind (not sure if all are best but all have NOC & fair enough either budgetry or fast paced development)

- Taj Residencia (expensive but development standard also excellent)

- Faisal Hills (good pace of development but distant from mainstream ISB)

- Upcountry Enclosures

- CBR 2

- Graceland Housing (towards Fateh Jhang near to Fizaia Housing)

- ICHS (very economical but distant)

- Alharam City (location and pricing far better than BWC, CSCI, possession on down payment)

- BE, PVC sort of same category

(BE moving towards NOC)

Thanks Imtiaz sb.

What do you think Taj Residencia vs Faisal hill's in terms of future ROI (ignoring distance factor)

Thanks Khalid Javed sb.

Khalid sb hard to predict and long shot...

Considering %age of ROI/PKR invested, my bucks on FH!

TR location is good, development reasonable but too expensive...

Though access to I-16 from KH can change the game for area around TR.

Very true Imtiaz sb. Thanks for your valuable input as always

In my opinion I would say the best location for plots on installment would be FH as for short term investment

I was in Pakistan 6 months ago Faisal hills C block old file was around 4lakh just found out the other day that now it's around 6-10 lakh plus the 15lakh installment totallng 25lakh for 5 Marla it's still a good investment now as I believe FH has alot of potential the ground on C block is better in my opinion then the B block ground

I have seen most the mentioned societies

Chakri road especially bwc and csci they are too far from RWP around 35-40km only ones that I could see that's probably worth the investment would be

Al Haram

Kashmir model Town

Abdullah city

CSCI I think the prices are over priced as it's HRL the developer but it's too far if they do open their own exchange on motorway then that could be a game changer

Bwc right now looks like it's all a drama so I would avoid this at all cost

The best societies I would suggest are the ones on girja road , lakhu road , chakra road

Silver lake City is a good option

CBR is also a good option I would say these would be long-term investments

On girja road you can buy land privately and hold for a couple of months and still make a healthy profit

On the northern side FH would be still the best society along with b17 g block

If you want to go further u can look at wah cantt there is a society called wah new city where the prices are going up steeply

Low budget installment I would say would be

ICHS

RUDN enclave housing society on adiala road

Avoid all these files frauds BWC don't touch it also I would avoid BT as the prices have dipped recently it's an uncertain market