How safe is it to invest in PECHS and AWT?

I am planning to invest in pechs or awt. Is it a safe investment? To whom i will be paying my money? Thank you

Any investment security expert around???

Aoa Though im nt an investment expert but Yesterday i happened 2 b thre at pechs. I was carryng big hope near 2 lines f b-17 but did nt c anythng like dat. De claim work has completed n d blok incl rd but d block s nt in shape. Thre r total f 4 dozers levelling alot f area. Its main rk s metallic wid v low std upto mid f colony, there aftr its a kacha track. No 1 thre s sure abt kashmir high way, its alignment wat 2 talk f giving passage 2 pechs 2 kashmir high way n air port. I hav visited air port 2, i thnk it ll take anothr 4 yr 2 reach near completion.Where s entry f air port 2 b used 4 passengers or cargo, no 1 knows, People out thre at site office claim rds r n process f layng but thre s nothng n ground.Im afraid evry thng s in air, it may com n shape n next 4-5yrs. Its my personal view. More imp s dat air port s project f ppp, in order 2 tak de credit, ppp may inaugurate cargo svc but nxt govt ll mak earnest efforts 2 delay it as much as possible, n same manner as nawaz sharif startd motor way project but benazir delayed motorway, n then nawaz sharif started same project wen he took ovr aftr ppp. I agree dat all dumpers f air port r using rd f pechs but pechs s being paid 4 dat. Above all, i thnk pechs s on embryonic stage, if no passage s given 2 pechs 4 future kashmir highway, then pechs n general n k block f pechs n perticular ll b a failure in my view. I hav no experience f pechs as a brand, i dnt kno thre past track as well. If sm 1 has de experience, then it must b shared plz. Regards

Dear saleh, There is big confusion regarding access from kashmir highway to pechs. As far as my knowledge and working there will be no access from kashmir highway for pechs. Pechs site is on other side and kashmir highway is on other side. They are claiming it that pechs is opposite to airport gate while fact is they are totally misguiding people for the sake of selling there plots. Currently all heavy machinery is passing from pechs and 5 crore was paid by caa to pechs management last year. You can view internal road network of airport on google earth than you will come to understand where is airport gate You can also view road network of new airport on nha website. Cargo road and thalian interchange construction is at its peak hopefully it will be ready within next 20 days.

@ ch shahid bro, I agree wid u.Im thankful 2 god dat he saved me.

Google earth shows 2 roads going in to the airport and they are both coming from pechs. One is passing through the society and one going in parallell to society whith is fateh jang girja road. The runways are at the other side so i don't think the access will be from the runway side. So in my opinion pechs has the airport access. However, i am not sure where the main gate will be. Anyone else having more accurate information is welcome to post more about this topic. Thanks.

Dear saleh thats great that u visited that place and told the real ground facts in detail there is no major price advantage from last one year and as i mentioned before that access of kashmir highway or gt road is the main key of success for any sector and that i was the only reason i prefer gt road or kashmir highway sectors on pechs

@ibrahim…Pechs is claiming that they will get access from kashmir highway. Yes there is nothing on the ground so far. But the question is if they are allowing habib rafiq dumpers to pass through pechs, may be they have some arrangement that they will get access on kashmir highway.

@ ehsan bhai, i was near there a few months ago and i had seen that the work at pechs was very good and going according to plan, whearas awt is at the top end.

Awt - mainly really long investment,(around 10-20 yrs) also in terms of road access it is restricted which would have an impact of re-selling price.

Pechs - solid investment (short term/long term) however, be warned that since most of it is developed prices are increasing by the day, so if you pay a little extra now, prices may drop in the future and could affect the re-sale value but not by much.

The reason why i say the prices are rising by the day about pechs is because the prices were around 8lakhs for a 10 marla when i left pk last month and now you wont get a cheaper 10marla less than 13lakhs...Rest assured!

If i was you ehsan bhai, i would personally buy a cheap 10 marla in awt and buy definately in pechs!

I hope this helps!

Dear friends, First of all let me clear that i m not a pechs representative. I have also visited the site and have seen all areas in detail. All of you may have seen that vehicles going to airport are using the society road which means that there is a way to reach airport from the society. Pechs has allowed these vehicles to use their roads not only for a small benefit of annual charges paid by nha/caa for using this road but also they have written agreement with nha / caa that they will carpet the internal roads of pechs and also will give access to society from kashmir highway. I have confirmed this from society top management and they told me that it is 100% confirm that the society will have access from kashmir highway and that is why they mention one gate of society on the airport side on their map. You can see this letter of agreement on pechs website. Many people may have doubts and have reservations about it. Time will tell what is correct but when access will be given to society, how much prices will rise? This is the main question as of now. I am sure within next few months, pechs prices will be more then double. I have personally seen the flow of people visiting the site and investing.

Another thing is that if some big names or companies do a written agreement, which the society display on their website, proves that it will be done and this is the future plan. If they don't fulfill the agreements then who will trust nha / caa also?

I have also come to know that, the main contractors of airport (habib rafique group) has claimed that they will handover the complete airport structure in june this year. Habib rafique group has very good reputation of timely completing their projects so this one may also be completed on time as they claim.

Cargo service is also about to start within next one or two months. The kashmir highway is not yet fully completed up to airport. Then how the cargo will move? Surely the pechs roads will be used. Is it looks logical that they will use the society for their benefit and after when the kashmir highway is done and cargo will move to that road, nha/caa will close the pechs side and will not give access to them. Also, it will be in benefit of all airport services because if due to any reason, this kashmir highway is blocked for any reason, airport services will not be affected due to having another access from pechs.

@rohail Come with me i will show you on ground from where cargo will move . Cargo road is near completion . I suggest you first visit that area completely than you will come to know whats happening there .

@ehsan Airport gate is on girja road side. Go to google earth and see image tagged as "precosting yard area ". You will see two internal roads of airport . These roads will be linked to kashmir highway.

@pk1 You are right that currently dumpers are using pechs road . The reason behind this was that at that time there was no access to airport site. Caa and contractors used this road and for this pechs management was paid. I still remember in year 2011 pechs management tried to block that access road and blackmailed contractors for more money. There was a police case registered in police station westridge, rwp by habib construction service and technical associates.

@all Habib rafique has no link with airport construction. There is another company which is named as habib construction services.

@ ch shahid: If caa want to use pechs internal road without their permission, do u think it is right. Pechs or any other society has the right to give the permission or refuse it. What would u say about the agreement between pechs and caa according to which caa will maintain the pechs internal road and also will give access to society from kashmir highway.

Can u show us the agreement ?

As far now it was very much informative discussion. Every one's has very logical points. I m interested in investing in pechs commercial hub. Can any body tell me what is status of development of commercial hub, as on map it is mentioned as "future extension". Thanks a lot all friends for such informative contribution.

Pechs website:

Http://pechshousing.Com/about%20us.Html

For residential and commercial plots buying and selling. You can contact at 0321-2837096. sheza khan. This property consultant is very reliable and co-operative. I have bought one commercial and two residential plots in k block. The development work is in progress. one year payment plan but they claim to give possession in next 4 to 6 months. even if we get possession in one year, it is not bad. and in front of Airport main gate, this commercial hub is really very attractive. i am sure its prices will jump in next few months.