I-11 vs naval anchorage?

Assalam u alikum,

I would like to seek advice from experts on which area is better to build a home after 3 years from the above two i-11 (sub sector 2 particularly) and naval anchorage g block.

Considering the budget of 6million a 4.4 marla is available in i-11 without gas, water and electricity. And 5m is available in naval with all facilities but out of city.

Investment wise I-11 is better as it will touch around 1 core in next 2-3 years due to its location, but It will take at least 5 years to have all basic necessary facilities. So not livable in next 5 years. If you want it for living than stay away if want for investment than go for it. Water is serious problem in I series, underground water level is also going deeper and deeper as so many water bores are operating. Almost all house In I series has own water bore and I highly doubt that these bores will be functional in next 5-10 years. CDA failed to provide even basics to sectors. One can manage electricity and gas but managing water is not possible.