I-14/1 70 ft road 30x60 plot price?

What should be the current price for a plot on 70 feet street of i-14/1 ?

Dear Qurreshi,

i think it should me 80+ lakh at 70ft road if it level.

Regards

Dear Nadeem sb.

I have seen adds of 25x60 lying on a smaller road on zameen.com with an asking price of 80+

Please visit yourself and don't believe asking prices.Meeting with local dealers.I have two plots 1400 series 35x60 and both are corner close to Markaz and dealer offer me 10M if they offer me means you can find 30x60 around 80 to 85 lakh.

Regards

It must be 90+ minimum.

Nadeem sab ager plot sale kerna hai to bta dein meray cousin ko chahiye

Dear Nasir,
it mean my both plots 10+M both of corner.Please share me any good dealer for I-14/4
Regards

Dear Nasir,

i will hold till my need just to know real market value if i will sell save my number first of all i will offer you at the moment stuck in Kuwait due to travel restrictions and i hope next three months it become normal

Regards

HI All,

Just want to know market price of my plot in I-14/2 main double road 30*60 270 series.

I am also looking to buy a plot in i-14/1 my father has visited local dealers in I-14/1 the 25*60 price range is 65 to 71 lac

Bhai mein nay to ramzan say pehlay 25x60 ka plot 83 ka liya tha, us time to koi bhi plot 78-80 say kam nahi mil rha tha, @imtiaz sab can guide better as he also has investment in I-14/1

Malik Sb can you please share the contact number of i/14 dealers.

@hammed I am not physically present in Pakistan my father has met with some dealers

@queshi whats the plot series?

@javed47, 900 and 1000 series