I-14 islamabad.

Dear senior members, please let me know about i-14/3 plot rates. I want to purchase one 30*60 plot. Plot no. 1438 on 50ft street very close to haji camp. The owner is demanding 70 lakh, i did not given him any offer. So please guide me the actual value of that plot. Plot is leveled and my family like that location. Please give me your valuable advice and suggestion.

I think it should be some where 50Lack, last year i buy a plot on 70 feet in 32 in I-14/4, Size 25 x 50

M. Ahsan, please let me know, if you r really interested in this place...

I have a very good plot in the same street at better price for you.

Regards

Dear M Ahsan,

I sent you one cell number of my overseas friend so you can direct deal with him and plot is also in same serial.

Regards

Dear Mr khan.

Let me know the plot number and demand.

Thnx

Dear, the street is very good location, dont miss this opportunity, because the plot is also very good. Give him 63 offer.

Dear Sajjad,

I offered him 60 lakh, but he is not coming down from 68. So what you think, up to how much I should increase? Because of good location I don,t want to loose this plot. Please give your opinion. Thanks

Dear M Ahsan,

No doubt about location.I think it's not a bad deal even in 65 lakh.Please must check ground reality.Plot should be level.

Regards

I think don't rush... Even 63 is above the market as I guess.... There are no buyers in the market.... Market is almost dead slow.... Wait and see... You will get good deal... Don't panic,,,,

Regards

Dear respected Khan sab,

Please check the map of I-14

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.6175395,72.9753242,1459m/data=!3m1!1e3

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.6175395,72.9753242,1459m/data=!3m1!1e3

It's center point of Pindi and Islamabad and i am very sure this plot(If it is level) will touch 7 million in one year time period.

App FT,FR,Multi ior Enclave sa nakal kar to dhakain ya Duniya bahut badi hai.

Regards

Nadeem Sb

Please advise I have Rs 4 million investment. Where should I invest so that it increases in coming years or makes the best location for constructing home. At present I am living in G 11. My office is in Blue Area. I need an honest opinion and contacts of some honest Property Dealers in your mentioned society.

Regards

Aamir Mehmud

Dear Aamir mehmud,

For living purpose Bahria phase8 is best but location is far and not suitable for you because you are working in Islamabad so in your budget CDA sectors I-12,14 good location 5 marla and 7 marla normal location which will rise in sha Allah.

Other hand B-17 C,E blocks but it's depend on MA.

Gulberg some blocks are good but it will take time at least 5 to 7 years for livable.

Regards

Khan Jee,

Market tay dead? per kithon. Yes Islamabad is slow but look at Lahore, Karachi. These places are going like a stallion :)

Regards,