I-14 vs jinnah garden phase 1 islamabad

Aoa
Please share your expert opinion regarding investment in i-14 vs jinnah garden phase 1 islamabad; which one is good for investment of 5 million for period of one year?
Thanks

but if intention is 12 moths I-15/12 could suit better as development work will start and prices will increase.

I-14 is better than Jinnah Garden. For I year Investment the ner to develop sectors would prove better. I second Imtiaz sb.

Agreed with imtiaz sb, BUT, there is no guarantee that the development which is pending for more then a decade will start within a year.

Qureshi Sb. You are right, but still there is a 100s of percent increment since a decade.

If you analyse year by year you can see significant price increase in non developed CDA sectors plots.

Agreed Khalid sb , my point was just that , in the long run, developed cda sectors might eventually appreciate slightly more then the non-developed ones. And also they have somewhat better resale value.

It can best be described as

developed vs non-developed = reality vs dream

You are right Qureshi sb, as far as you have plot number on CDA letter and that's on Sector Map you can sell it at time and most probabaly in a profit not a loss (generally speaking).

I hardly met anyone of our prior generation who bought in F, G, I Sectors or CDA towns (Margalla, Shahzad, etc.) who were not severely warned not to invest in jungle. The invested anyway and it paid of.

Bottom line: plot number on CDA letter is good enough of an assurance to exit with grace whenever one desire to.

Go for I 16 then

Well explained imtiaz sb.

Yes Qureshi sb, Non Developed plot will obviously be less costly than developed plots. Same goes for the sectors. If you are looking possession property I-16 would be better option. I-12, I-15, E-12 will be best if some on ground work kicks off.

Thank you

Any reliable news about actual development in these places I-12, I-15, E-12?. In how much time devlopment would start?. This information will be helpful in decision making and investment moving.

IB one cannot predict, but vibes are positive. Bright chances… Moreover in next 3-6 months things will get clear.

I14 is better in my opinion been there and seen it’s atleast inhabited. Jinnah gardens can’t compete with I14.