I-15/3

Any update about development in i-15/3, please

Agar CDA development On rahi to rates ooper jain gai…warna already speculations pe bhi 5-6 lacs ooper chalay gaye hain

Survey team of CDA is on ground working and taking measurements. Machinery has also been moved to the site. Speed is not that good as its CDA typical way of executing the project.

Rates has also been jumped massively. 5 marla plot rate is around 40 lacs +-. Same rates in I-15/4 as well.

Do u think rates may increase further.What will be the impact on i-16

As the development progress rates will grow, impact on i-16 will be positive, people who want to build home will move their investments from i-15 to i-16.

i-16 is with possession and rates of i-15 and i-16 are more or less the same, also lot of on going construction specially in i-16/2.

If the intention is to build home and living, i-16 is good, if investment is the core purpose i-15/3 and 4 are going good and will appreciate in coming days to come.

I think there is alreay price rise in 1-15/3 and 4 with no more roam of increase

I think the prices of i-15/4 and 3 will rise and will compete with I-14. The landscape of I-15 is better than of 1-14. Prices of I-16 possession plots are equal to or less than non possession and non developed plots of I-15. The prices of I-15/3 and 4 will be better than of I-14 surely after the development.

Provided if the development work continues in I-15 :slight_smile:

Obviously

Yes, I-15/16 much better planned and like typical squared shape CDA sector. Specifically, I-16 is perfectly aligned that you can see almost each plot number by clicking on Google Maps.

Prices will escalate for sure in 15 better than 16 and 14 (percentage of return) as Development progress. However if Kashmir Highway access not provided than 14 will have edge.

For 15 to match 14, it will have to have development to the level of possession, electricity, ready to construct and same level of population.

Bottom Line: If KH access, it will best suit 16, 15, 14 in that order and if not reverse the order. 15 suits investor best for next years to come. 14 and 16 suits end buyers. 16 in particular who want a home in budget of 75 to 80 lakh. 14 suits better who want a home + interested in rental yield.

Sir if we have to choose between a I-15 and Faisal Town then what will be your choice?

15 now is for investment, FT for end-buyers!

As Imtiaz Sb rightly said, I-15 will be the choice for investment. If you can wait and invest less than I-15/2 and 1 will also be considered. I-15/3 and 4 have higher prices at the moment.

FT is more suitable for construction purposes, Also if we consider the distance from City and location I-15 sounds more lucrative.

Why I-15/4 also has high prices equal to the

I -15/3 where development has started?

Due to its location and tender in progress. Its attached to I-14 and terrin is more leveled.

Latest, per CDA:

"... survey of Service Road East, Major Road, street 47, 47-A, 47-B, 46, 42, 43, 44, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 28 and of street 17 of sub-sector I-15/3 has been completed. After completing survey work, CDA is carrying out earth work on Service Road East, street 46, 47, 36 and 28 of the sub-sector I-15/3. "

That’s a good news for I-15/3, sounds like CDA is progressing well here

I-14 road carpeting and I-11/1 & I-11/2 drainage funds approved. I-14 road carpeting will boost Further I-15 access.

Where to invest 4 millions ? I-15 or bahria pindi(which sector) or something else ?

I think With 4 million bracket I-15 will yield better results compared to Bahria Town. Search for category plot in I-15/1 or I-15/2. Other option is to find good location plot in I-15/3 or I-15/4. As the development progresses gains are expected there.