Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Muhammad Sha..
( 13 posts )

[19 Answers]
Any update about development in i-15/3, please

79 days ago In Where to Buy
    Jay
    (116 posts)
    Agar CDA development On rahi to rates ooper jain gai...warna already speculations pe bhi 5-6 lacs ooper chalay gaye hain
      79 days ago 

Khalid
      (550 posts)
      Survey team of CDA is on ground working and taking measurements. Machinery has also been moved to the site. Speed is not that good as its CDA typical way of executing the project.

Rates has also been jumped massively. 5 marla plot rate is around 40 lacs +-. Same rates in I-15/4 as well.
        78 days ago 

Muhammad sai..
        (32 posts)
        Do u think rates may increase further.What will be the impact on i-16
          65 days ago 

Khalid
          (550 posts)
          As the development progress rates will grow, impact on i-16 will be positive, people who want to build home will move their investments from i-15 to i-16.

i-16 is with possession and rates of i-15 and i-16 are more or less the same, also lot of on going construction specially in i-16/2.

If the intention is to build home and living, i-16 is good, if investment is the core purpose i-15/3 and 4 are going good and will appreciate in coming days to come.
            64 days ago 

Muhammad sai..
            (32 posts)
            I think there is alreay price rise in 1-15/3 and 4 with no more roam of increase
              64 days ago 

Khalid
              (550 posts)
              I think the prices of i-15/4 and 3 will rise and will compete with I-14. The landscape of I-15 is better than of 1-14. Prices of I-16 possession plots are equal to or less than non possession and non developed plots of I-15. The prices of I-15/3 and 4 will be better than of I-14 surely after the development.
                64 days ago 

Jay
                (116 posts)
                Provided if the development work continues in I-15 :)
                  63 days ago 

Khalid
                  (550 posts)
                  Obviously
                    63 days ago 

Imtiaz
                    (1945 posts)
                    Yes, I-15/16 much better planned and like typical squared shape CDA sector. Specifically, I-16 is perfectly aligned that you can see almost each plot number by clicking on Google Maps.

Prices will escalate for sure in 15 better than 16 and 14 (percentage of return) as Development progress. However if Kashmir Highway access not provided than 14 will have edge.

For 15 to match 14, it will have to have development to the level of possession, electricity, ready to construct and same level of population.

Bottom Line: If KH access, it will best suit 16, 15, 14 in that order and if not reverse the order. 15 suits investor best for next years to come. 14 and 16 suits end buyers. 16 in particular who want a home in budget of 75 to 80 lakh. 14 suits better who want a home + interested in rental yield.
                      63 days ago 

Jay
                      (116 posts)
                      Sir if we have to choose between a I-15 and Faisal Town then what will be your choice?
                        62 days ago 

Post Answer (19 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL