I-15 and i-16?

Aoa,

I am looking to buy a small plot around 5-7 marla in budget of 15 lac. What do you recommend is it possible to buy in i-15 and i-16 for investment purpose. I cant build a house for next 3-4 years so what do you think it will rise?

Also, i-16 looks expensive then i-15. Why? I-15 is closer to gt road then why i-16 is more expensive? Is it due to possession? I am seriously looking in i-15.. What do you say will i get possession or how it works?

Forget about possession in i-15.There is no development done yet.This is pending from last 15 years or so.If you want to build house in next 3-4 years, then go for other scocieties as there is no indications from cda to start development.However, in i-15 prices are low and for long term investment purpose you can buy plot.I bought plot in i-15, 2 yeasr back and want to keep for long term investment.

In both sectors u can purchase. I-16 was launched in 1993 & i-15 7 years back. I-16 is developed u can construct house there. Sui gas will be available after 1 year. I-15 will take minimum 2 years and maximum five years for development. Main double road between i-15/4 & i-15/3 , i-15/2 & i-15/1 is complete and it provides access to i-16.

Mian Nadeem

In this area, i would recommend foechs (foreign office society) where development is almost complete and possession will be given by end of this year. It touches i-16 and you can get a good size plot in the same amount which will give you a small plot in i-16. The area is the same and standard of development is also not different but the price difference is only due to the cda name attached to i-16.