I-15 or taj residentia

Is there any chance of development in i-15 starting in near future. How is this sector investement as compare to investement in taj residentia in amount 4-5m budget. Need help in making decision please!

I always say that NO society in that area will be fully livable unless Govt manage to get water lines from ghazi brotha and khanpur dam. Ground water level situation is very bad in that area. So I must say that stay away from that area.

I have a plot in I-15 from 8 years, there are news that development is starting soon but nothing can be said unless something happened on ground. If the development starts in next few months than still it will take at least 5-6 years to become fully livable. Example is I-14 and I-16 both are not livable even the possession was given very early.

My plane is to sell that plot when the price will touch around 45 lac and buy a plot in gulberg, jinnah garden, soan etc. Those area has very good water supply and ground water level is good. One can manage to live without electricity or gas but living without water is not possible.

I-15 will offer you gradual growth as it is a CDA property. But it depends if the development kicks off. Currently, I believe it is over priced already due to the news that its tender for the development has been published. Better to target I-16 instead as it offers you possession and somehow the development has also been done to the level that you may opt to live there if you have no other option. I-16 will not give you loss but if development news proved to be wrong for I-15 or it will be delayed the prices would fall at least 40 to 50 percent. Two years back 5 marla plot in I-15 cost you 15 to 16 lacs only and in terms of ground condition nothing has been changed but the price shooted.

Regarding Taj Residencia, its development standard will be better than I Sector CDA properties but it will not enjoy huge raises in near future.

Better to focus somewhere else for better living standard and ROI.

I would suggest you to explore Gulberg Residencia only possession plots, Bahria Enclave 5 marla new deals, Bahria Town 5 marla Garden city area, Airport Society Rawalpindi.

Regards,

KJ

Taj Residencia is over priced and appreciation in value will not be that high.

On the other hand, I-15 is CDA brand and if development work kicks off can give better ROI in future.

But if the development will not progress the prices can fall upto 50 percent at least in future.

CDA promises and commitments cannot be trusted.

Regards,

KJ

I would say I 15 .Kasmir highway will come in close vicinity and once developed even if you have to wait for 5 years it will give you 30 to 40 lacs profit

Khalid SB is right.

Taj is overpriced, private so it will have more glittery bits and marketing stuff.

CDA no matter pathetic with it's operations, development, infrastructure still sells the best like an air bag less Corolla that goes on about 15% as own of it's total value.

If it's bought at high time and no development, it could be stagnant or at max 5 - 10% declines (in which CDA unable to acquire land). Proper CDA sector I-12 that's a prime example of too long a wait with each quarter big promises of development start, but still no deprecation and mostly stagnation.

Other plus/minuses of CDA vs elsewhere have been discussed at length in other threads...

Thanks Imtiaz Sb.

I-12 location is unmatchable to I-15. It's worth having something in I-12 if you have to wait 5 plus years.

Thank you KJ Sahb for your valuable reply.

Yes, KJ sb as far as I-15 vs I-12, I-12 seems way better option, though time lost by CDA is costing the real investment potential.

Re: Prices in I-15 have steadily grown due to a number or factors such as: Issunace of Tenders, I-14 with lots of continuous construction and population I-16 started to get more and more construction, rehabilitation of main roads from I-14 to 16 through 15, miscellaneous developments.

As shared earlier, in PAK real estate anticipation can be more determinnatal than actual events. Recent example are these New Airport relevant societies, that had escalating prices based on news but nothing substantial afterwards airport operational and infrastructural developments as by then mostly end buyers left. Same with I-15 when onground development starts, may be more end buyers and less fluctuations then expected!