I-16 vs gulberg green possession plot 125 sq yard

Which one is best for 2 year investment.

Saif sb
Gulberg Green is obvious but gulberg residential & I-16 in horse race. Both have broken roads & appreciated up to some level. I-16 has to wait for better connectivity to main Islamabad. I-16 is poor in providing underground utilities compared to gulberg residentia. Gulberg offeed scenic view I-16 does not!
I-16 captures CDA emblem where as resudentia comes in capital territory but no CDA nomenclature.
RRR, if built, I-16 sure beneficiary. Gulberg has to vacate villages and some of them have multiple Masajids which dictate size of the village and IB's efforts to vacate with as RRR is in phases.
I-16 has seen 35 years since its launch ke kuch tou CDA ko ghairat aae gee develop karne ki but for residentia....there are khokhars to deal with regarding possession.
Hard to assist in black n white, bro? But my heart n mind goes for I-16 but I am just a student here!
Allah Knows The Best.

GR's market grew a lot but now seems matured. In GR feasability is only in possession plots. Avoid files.

I-16 will grow gradually as I-15 keep developing.

2016 to 2019 saw the best time for GR. For next 2 yrs, if one has to pick from these 2, I'll put my money on 16/2 or 16/4 plot near Markaz!

I-16 was launched in 1993.I-16 is developed all services including Gas are available.Families are living there. Electrification is open on poles. Minimum street width is 40 feet. May be connected with Kashmir Highway in near future.

Gelberg is good project. Development standard is good but development work is not started in 5 Marla Plots area.

We can't compare these two project.

What about 7 marla in GR.i hear we can get in 45 lacs possession plot.what i concluded is that 1-16 is better?any other option in 4 million

In 45+ range I guess options in GR is V or some adjacent blocks.

For personal living Enclave is also good in 4 million bracket. Investment wise not that attractive and construction cost is high.

Check Mumtaz City, Top City etc. Rest there can be too many options here and there.

I am asking related to investment.any best option for 2 years within 4.5 million.i was thinking to buy in 1-16/4.any other better option than it?

For very long term investment go for I-16 as it will take more than 5 years to fully develop and get all the essentials there but once its fully developed its prices will become untouchable, for less than 5 years investment go for Gulberg possession plots only.

I-16 is among those options that is most secure (developed and possession with bijli, paani, gas) and anticipation is that it will gradually but sustainably rise as I-15 keep developing. The only issue is low construction activity due to I-15 almost like a jungle. It represents as one of the best option in terms of safe + reasonable future.

Rest there are short term options like I-15, I-12 to be considered, non-developed but seems they will have more growth than I-16 but with CDA Development pace that is dead slow!
Prices will sky rocket if someday it gets access from Kashmir Highway but thats a big IF!

16 suits people who want to have CDA tag in 3 to 4 million bracket! Go for 16/2 or 16/4 (near Markaz) or category plot.

In i-15 or 12 u dont know whe cda will develop it or five possesion.on the other hand i-16 is something which is in ur hand solid plot.15 and 12 price increaces due to dealer hype.may b it like e-12 .ur son may enjoy living there

On ground Plot in Gulberg is also good option. 30x60 I-16 or Gulberg are both good option.

Development standard of Gulberg is better whereas location of I-16 is very good.

I-16 is just 2 KM from Srinagar Highway , Motorway and Airport are easily accessible.

Choice is your.

Thanks all.how u people see both society price rise in next two years.

Which block for possession plot is best in GG and available in 4.2 million?

Saif sb
I suggest hold your money for the time being in $s and wait for RRR machinery shows up onsite.
Ring road is beyond Imran Khan as it is GHQ baby and at least 34 km Rawat to Thelian has to be on site soon. Land is being claimed now on full swing.
Within next 3 months " katti katta nikhur Jae ga"
Most affectees of Pindi traffic holdup is brass not "civilians". A large portion of kids who are suffering in traffic go to high profile schools.
You will see soon there will be a boom in RRR tagged property and expat will start sending drafts to the dealers who will convince expat that RRR is deal of the century plus Imran Khan will go in next election on Bhasha dam, ML1, Nala Laee, Lahore new city, KPK tagged roads , RRR and planting even he proves a failure in running the country!
Who has been successful anyway in past?
Yes CDA sectors never go in loss but RRR likely to drain money " in a transient dip" towards RRR locations.
You will see CDA will drop for sometime on RRR which may extend beyond IK tenure but who cares, money piles will see pockets of dealers!

AQ sb is right regarding RRR and as things stand now Chakri, BTs, Thalian and tail of I-series are potential beneficiary.

Re: Who has been successful anyway in past?

No matter how how relative Success and it's definition is. In our economic context, ones who made GDP grow each single year 3.6 to 5.8, 5 years in a row despite Clown Show @ D-Chowk and it's organisers, is a demonstration of success. Rest, inflation, USD, etc. etc. all self explanatory!

When you have a Moron banning your National Carrier globally with D-Chowk mode claims, sugar, wheat scam etc. is not just failure it's a pure disgrace!

Political affiliations can be personal thing and all OK, denying facts don't change them :)

Let me give another perspective of the comparison and that is very important. I-14,15,16 has bad ground water level and it will get worst when there will be big population. CDA seems to have no plane to supply proper water to these sectors or even old sectors like I-10 are suffering worst due to water shortage. But the Gulberg area has very good underground water, one can manage electricity and gas but without water no place is good for living.

I also have a plot in I-15/4 and I am waiting for a big price jump in next 2-3 years. Than I will swap that plot by gulberg green and I will build a house there.

Nasir sb, how much appreciation you think will come in I-15/4 prices in 2 to 3 years? Please if you tell about 7 marla and 5 marla both. If you like to share the prices now as well?

Right now my corner plot on a good plane location is priced around 40-42 Lac. Comparing prices with I-14 developed area if I-15/4 gets some development and possession in 2-3 years than the prices will be minimum 70-80 lac. But it all depends on CDA and contractors. My plot is 25x50. I don’t have accurate idea of 30x60 but my guess is its in the range of 48-60.

Nasir sb, you talking about 5 marla or 7 marla

I mean my plot is 5 Marla, last sentence is about 7 Marla