I-8 or f-11

Recently i have decided to buy a house around 4 to 5 cror in i-8 or f-11 sector.The plan is to rent out one portion and kept the other for own living.

I had a query which sector i prefer to buy.

The future price of the house
The better rents
Gas and water isuues if any
Quality of life
And future benefits/emenites

I-8 is better for Location, Future Price increment and better rents, F-11 has better quality of life and peaceful/clean environment.

I think I-8 because it is much closer to main center of both Rawalpindi/Islamabad and closeness to metro.

Go for F-11 sector. Best for living and rent a portion.

F-11 for sure.

I-8 is just over priced, not worth the price tag and has severe Pindi touch in it.

F-11 on the other hand is peaceful & posh sector, avoid buying closer to meherabaadi (F-11/1 & F-11/2).

BTW, in 5 crore budget, You can only buy 40x90 in F-11 & 40x80 in I-8. No Kanal possible in this budget.

Severe Pindi touch in it.'

Not sure, what exactly does the above means...

Fortunately or unfortunately, if there was no Pindi touch to ISB (economic and social aspects), large part of ISB would still have been some sort of a forest :)

I-series sectors have been popular due to comparatively low cost with I-8 and somehow I-10 as an exception. Basically it's the Pindi touch that made their locations ideal and fast paced development, thriving Commercial (comparative ROI) and big uplifts due to Metro link etc.

Speaking in terms of relative ROI. My view, whether right or wrong, fully developed I-sectors (I-8/10), in terms of relative gains in %age surpass others CDA sectors in terms of rent, demand, growth (although Saturated now) and potential future.

"Fortunately or unfortunately, if there was no Pindi touch to ISB (economic and social aspects), large part of ISB would still have been some sort of a forest :)" ---> Poor assumption

" thriving Commercial (comparative ROI) " ----->

Are you telling me that F sectors commercials have lower ROI compared to I sectors ??

"Fully developed I-sectors (I-8/10), in terms of relative gains in %age surpass others CDA sectors in terms of rent, demand, growth (although Saturday now) and potential future." -----> I do not agree again, you can easily compare the rents in F & G sectors with I series. F & G have best developed Markaz in them. Mostly foreigners prefer E, F & somehow G sectors for a reason !!

1. Comparative based on facts an ground realities not Definitive.

2. 'Poor or Strengthened' assumption is relative subject. Agreement is not mandatory and never required for productive discussions.

3. I don't tell or judge. I simply expressed a personal opinion and explicitly marked that as a personal view that may or may not be subjective.

The point is, as I expressed and stand by that, based on some original criterias that have been asked in the question Importantly and as long as ROIs, Rental Escalations, etc. Pindi touch, as the trends and histroy suggest has proven to be useful than a disadvantage. Yes that can somehow compromise the peacefulness of whatever area.