I -16

Is i-16 livable or not. Building a home on 8 marla plot will bring some rent value?

Liveable but not ideal. Rent values only attractive in 3+ yrs from now, as things stand. Good for investment but comfortable living is a long shot from now.

Thanks Imtiaz sahib. May Allah bless you as you are always helping hand for oversees pakistanies like me.

I agree with Imtiaz sb. I have visited the area recently as bought a plot there of 8 Marla. I saw a lot of families living in I-16/2 specially but they seems to be local to that area or have businesses in adjoining areas and hence it suited them.

In terms of utilities, all were available and based on my discussion with a lot of the local owners, water table is very high and hence you can find water at 40-50 meters even.

Moreover, 30-40 houses further under construction so in one to two years time, it will have a sizable population of its own. Extremely good for investment.

Welcome Aamir sb & good addition by Junaid sb. I had previouly written in detail about the positives and negatives of I-16. Some points to be reiterated here:

- PHA Apartments that are all booked and announced for possession handover in 2020 that is expected to boost I-16 for further development and liveability.

- Neighbouring societies (Taj Res. Foreign Office Society, Upcountry, CBR-2, 2 to 5 KM from I-16) have MoUs with good Schools, Restuants, Nayatel etc. These facilities will be available to all in neighbour.

- I-15 as neighbour to I-16 is non-devloped. Development tender has been floated and its developmemt will further boost I-16.

- Markaz Auctioned but needs commercial setup.

- Ring Road and I-17 as medical city (although longnterm), if and whenever happens will have big impact on whole area.

Https://e.jang.com.pk/06-17-2019/pindi/pic.asp?picname=02_15.png nothing in budget for i-12 and i-15

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/cda-decides-to-to-start-development-work-at-s-635564.html

"As a result of effective planning of present management, CDA-DWP, in its 44th meeting has principally approved PC-Is of three (03) stalled sectors including E-12, I-15 & I-14 in addition to the approval of extension in execution period of development work at Park Enclave. Furthermore, shifting / erection of pedestrian bridges at different places in the city was also approved during the meeting."

Valid points by Imtiaz sb. Yesterday the PM focal person on CDA also confirmed what Imtiaz sb shared above on his official facebook page regarding the development of I-15. The price of I-15 plots have already appreciated alot and hence reflects this increase. I think if the connecting road from I-16 to Kashmir highway (old motorway toll plaza) is restarted as it was shelved after PMLN government, it will give a major boost to the entire area. In fact when PHA flats would be completed next year, that road is bound to be restarted as that will reduce traffic burden on the existing road via i-15 and i-14. This 2-3 km road will not cost much as well and will be a game changer for I-16

Thanks Junaid and Imtiaz Sahib.

Do you think it is right time to invest in E 12 and I 15?

the location of E 12 is love specially

Junaid sb, you are right. Access to those CDA sectors can really take them off high. However, access from KH can be a long shot.

- H-16 is considered as a sector or its subsector for Central Jail and when NHA provides access to H-16, I-16 or that patch of sectors will almost get that being connected to H-16.

- Also, I-17 as proposed Medical City will need it.

These are anticipations and long shots to expect, however not that impossible. The Key is H-16 being setup as Central Jail and rest will become much more achievable.

----------------
CDA, NHA at odds over construction on Kashmir Highway
https://www.dawn.com/news/1392563

Near to New airport. But Far away from Zero point. Its not much populated.

Ofcourse there will be differnce I-series populated and near to 0-point even 1 Marla will cost the same as 5+ Marla in I-15/16.

Imtiaz Sahib,

Still waiting! Is it right time to invest in E 12. Is it safe to invest there.

E-12 can be best but at the moment litigations and CDA in process of acquiring or vacating patches of land that is hell slow now and may take long yrs before any proper development.

For me, now I-15/I-12 can be better and good ROI then E-12, as things stand now!