I Wanna Residential Plot In Islamabad - Maximum 3 Million (pkr)

As title says it all, where can i buy the residential plot in Islamabad?

Not for investment.

Thanks

Hi Waseem,

Your best bet would be to buy in B-17 (Multi Gardens). Not only does that fall within your range but also B-17 is a great community. For some of the other options, check this out.

Hi Nafees,

Its a developed community? Because I don't wanna wait for 2/3 year to build house. As i checked via your link, rates are in my range. So, all the common facilities available like electric, gas, water, sewerage system?

And how far is away from ISB motorway?

Your help is much appreciated :)

Very few houses built in B17 so far. I don’t see it suitable for living earlier than at least 5 years. I would suggest 10 marla Bahria ph-8 plot. Excellent infrastucture, great facilities by Bahria and in all quality living. Current price is arond 22-25 lakh.

In B-17, B-Block good number of houses have been constructed, basic facilities are available. Thanks

I would suggest that in your budget the best option is E-17/3 cabinet division society.

The following points are to be considered for this society:-

1. It is developed though some facilities such as gas are yet to be provided but the society management is promising to do this soon.
  2. People are living there and construction activity is going up.
  3. Location of the Society is great - it has direct access to GT Road and it is not too far from F-15 and G-15 Jammu Kashmir society (where the prices are 4 to 5 times higher).
  4. Cabinet rates will rise very high as soon as a good management comes in and provides better service and facilities.

Cabinet Division is rated very low among Islamabad/ Rawalpindi societies. Lot of uncertainities and Ifs and Buts are around.

But the location of Cabinet is very good. It is on main GT Road and closer to Islamabad as compared to many Zone 2 societies such as Margalla View D-17; Engineering Cooperative; AWT, WAPDA Town etc. Location wise, Cabinet is better than even F-17 and B-17 of multi although development standard is not that good.

The only problem with Cabinet is that the society management is not doing a good job. If a project has excellent location, then it is only a matter of time when members elect a better management. They will be forced to do this as soon as population grows.

So the current low prices (due to society management's fault) offer a great opportunity for investors and home builders both.

I agree with brother PK1 location wise cabinet is very good according to price range, its next to g 15 f 15 where kanal plot price is 10 million.

Only good thing to Cabinet Div is its location which more or less equally good to Muly B-17. Otherwise no match between Mulit andCab Div. If managementis not doing good job, your is at high risk. Low development standard means that for ever you are stuck into a low quality soceity.

Hi Pk1,

I'm not getting any result on zameen.

"Sorry, there are no active properties in E-17/3."

Is there any contact number available?

And whats the price range of 10Marla or 15Marla plot?

Thanks all

Dear Waseem, you can consult with brother Ibrahim for this as he is there on the ground in the market. Also, u can contact this number 0333-5385514. His name is T sheikh and he recently managed a good deal through another dealer.

First i want to thank all for your suggestions.

I got 7 Marla Plot in Bahria Town Phase 8 Abu Bakkar Block on main boulevard road.

Cost me around 3.8M

@Waseem; Congratulations, you take good decision. Its nice place to live.

Congratulation Waseem. Good decision. Allah Mubarik kare

Congrts dear, Allah mubarik kray… Aameen.

Good location 50*90 Plot in E-17/3 was possible in 3.8 million. Good luck

Mian Nadeem

Congratulations and Best of luck man,for living it’s very good.For investment,I could go with Mian Nadeem at this price.

Very Good decision and the rate also seems reasonable, people are demanding 42-47 Lacs on main bulleward of Abu Bakr Block. Regards,