Iam willing to invest nearly 6 to 7 million in islamabad kindly give your v

Dha phase 3 or phase 5 or any other project

Very risky market right now. Invest only if your money is legal and you have evidence to back your story. An insider told me that FBR is working on a plan which will start strongest accountability ever in property market soon.

If this is true then it’s very good for PAKISTAN’s future.

Alhumdulilah its 100 % legal .

Its very good for pak future .

Kindly give your expertly suggestions

With the operation of New Islamabad Airport, focus of investor will shift towards zone 2. Top City, Mumtaz City, Gandhara City, Airport Enclave (possession area), Faisal Town, University Town, PECHS, Shalimar Town are recommended.

Anas sb dha phase 5 P block 10 marla is a reasonable option to.go with.

Wajahat sb sorry to say but same old airport story.Generally in zone 2,there are pathetic societies all around.

As a short term option, investment near new ISB airport is going to give return, whether you like it or not.

Falcon sb wat is the price there in P block ?(estimate)

Dear fellas, zone 2 looked haunted about an year ago but now with new roads network , metro bus, this is going to become the hottest market for many more years to come

I am a Telecom senior manager with huge interest in real estate and regulrly visiting zone 2 for past couple of years, believe me it has very good options especially in short term , for long term it will give you steady growth for sure, writing on the wall

https://www.linkedin.com/in/zouhairkhaliq

Another news is that M. r Zohair Khaliq ex Mobikink CEO is now overlookng Eighteen project, he has been brought back from UK, , check his profile on LinkedIn , its a huge news for whole of zone 2, this means they are here to Stay, 99% can't afford it but this will improve rates significantly in all nearby areas