In which scheme of Rwp/Isb should I invest? Please guide

I am a salaried person and can afford to invest 1.5 million in installments with maximum down payment up to Rs 600,000/=. I want to invest in Rawalpindi/Islamabad any scheme. Please guide me where should i invest so that i can build my own house after 3/5 years. Currently Gulberg Islamabad is a hot cake and same is b-17. Where should i invest? Which is better and how? Any other affordable option in Rwp/Isb? Senior members please guide as I will have to pay out from my salary…

Dear brother,

According to your budget Gulberg and B 17 both are good schemes for investment plus residential purpose. You want to build your home within 3 or 5 years for that purpose B 17 is better then Gulberg as already people got possession in 3 blocks, gas is there near to Margalla Avenue in my personal opinion B 17 will be better option then Gulberg rest Allah knows better.

@Syed Ibrahim

Can I purchase the plot in B-17 on installments? As per my information, plots are available in B-17 only on lump sum payments and not in installments? Please guide.

In E block plots are available on installment but not form society you have to purchase from open market.

Please refer any trust worthy person/dealer for this purpose?

I think Bahria phase 8 for 10 marla is in your range or Rafi Block 5 marla. I think the price will increase in these area rapidly because already people start building houses there.