Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Zahid latif
( 3 posts )

[5 Answers]
I am living in the Middle East want to invest in installment based societies. Can anyone guide me where and which society is best for investment and which society is best for living with better educational facilities.

2949 days ago In Where to Buy
    SARWER
    (73 posts)
    Better avoid to buy on installment.Better purchase only possession plots but even now u are interesting then go for reputable societies like dha or multi professionals only.
      2945 days ago 

Zahid latif
      (3 posts)
      What about bahria enclave islamabad??
        2945 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
        (1435 posts)
        Bahria enclave is a good option but only phase one new map is 5 marlas plot are still in loss one of my friend is trying to sale his 5 marla plot and he is getting offers of minus fifty thousand ( of total paid amount) so new map will take time agreed with mr sarweer multi is better option right now.
          2945 days ago 

Prop Guide
          (6959 posts)
          I think 50 thousands minus is not bad for new map of be if you compare this with dha valley project of dha which was launched in 2008 and still in minus few lacs.

Bahria enclave old map area has been developed and possession given in record time and it is on profit of 7 to 12 lacs.

I think the new map area possession will be given very soon and it will soon be on profit as the development is going in full swing, the same can be witnessed by going to site of be.

Regards,
            2945 days ago 

Zahid latif
            (3 posts)
            @syed ibrahim, brother i already got 5 marla plot at bahria enclave islamabad.

Actually my aim is not to get it then sale it on profit. I am thinking to settle their after 2.3 years.Is this a good option for living & children education in future ?? I mean i want to know the location of bahria is good ??
              2945 days ago 

Post Answer (5 Answers)
              Email Basket (0)
              SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL