Installment Plans

Dear all,

I want to know if there are any schemes / societies that offer intallment plans of 15 to 20 years? I want to buy 1 kanal house in islambad on 15 to 20 years installments. Will appreciate your valuable input. Thank you.

You may consider a mortgage…

Hey amir,

I have never heard of a housing scheme that offers such a long installment plan. As far as i am aware, i am afraid there exists none.

Regards Samra zulfiqar

Amir you won't be able to find such sort of installment plan brother but you may have if you go for house loan they provide such sort of loans for 20 years or so. I have never heard installment schedule for such long either.

Best of luck brother

Dear amir,

As pointed out by other members, there exists no such installment plan for such longer period of time.

Regards,

Thank you all, for your valuable comments. Seems like the only choice i am left with is to finance the house. I am non resident pakistani, living in usa. Does anyone know if banks would be willing to finance the house for me?

If you are living abroad, then financing might be very difficult to achieve.

Ihsan & Amir now a days banks are financing even though you are not Pakistani resident at present.

For example see

faysal home finance

There may be other banks too offering financing facility if it does not match your criteria let us know may be we can help more in this regard.

Faysal bank’s debt ratio 60: 40 which is out of my range. Any bank that can offer 80:20 debt ratio to overseas pakistani?

Dear amir - see bank of punjab. I did not do much research on it, but they have been sending me ( i am overseas pakistani) emails offering a max loan of rs 50 million (say usd 500k).

Okay, i will check with them and let you know. Thank you ali.