Invest Options For 5-6 Million Pak Rupees!

Dear respected member,

I am overseas pakistani and want to invest in Lahore, Pakistan. My budget is 5 million, can be adjusted to 6 million.... Please suggest some good options for a secure with a nice ROR (not too much preferred, but investment security will be more preferred) in 2 to 3 years, please consider those factor before giving your kind suggestions.

1. Investment is current purpose, although can be used in future for own living.
  2. No immediate plan to make home in atleast 4 to 5 next years.
  3. Investment can be a single plot or can be 2 to 3 (relatively cheaper plots).
  4. No preference for Bahria and even DHA files (due to already high prices).

Everyone's kind suggestions and advices are welcomed.

Regards

You can explore Zaamin Fazaya (villas); Khayaban-e-Amin, Sukh Chayn (plots) and DHA Phase 9 and 10 (files).

Also you check out LDA Avenue.

Thanks PK1… What do you suggest about Sui Gas phase-2, NFC-2 and Lake City as well ?

Sui Gas is good too but a bit far. It has potential too. Same with Lake city.

Yes at the moment, it may seem far… But I am not intended to live there currently or at least until next 8 to 10 years (Allah knows the best about future though)… So by then it may be a nice area for living purposes… Presently I want to invest for something like 2 to 3 years… In which I can gain some reasonable meaningful returns minus all the inflation and devaluation factors… :slight_smile:

In this budget, i will suggest you to buy 10 Marla file of DHA Phase 9 (around 35 lacs) and 10 Marla Bahria Town Lahore Sector F file. For Sector F file, you will have to pay around 19 lacs with 3 installments paid but you will have to pay remaining 5 installments (5 * 3,12,500) quarterly. The good thing about Sector F is that bahria town is balloting today so you will know where your plot will be. In addition, both societies are safe & secure.

DHA Lahore.

DHA Lahore ?? I mean which phase, block etc. Please give a little detailed opinion :slight_smile: