Investing 10 million in dha phase 7

Aoa everyone.

I wish to invest around 10 million pkr for short to medium term(3-5 years) with minimal risk. I prefer an on-ground plot in a locality which is either liveable or rentable now or would be so in the next few years.

I've been guided to considering 1 k and 10 m plots in dha phase 7, especially block y, but i am clueless about the prospects here. Kindly advise me on the matter: is phase 7 a good pick? Is the area well developed,liveable now or within the near future? Is the market a buyers market or sellers market and is it expected to change soon? Is 1 kanal better or two 10 marla plots?

DHA phase 7 has minimal risk and within 5 years the price should go up as housebuilding starts there and as it gets more populated.

Its a very good suggestion to buy One Kanal Plot in Phase-7. I think u can get some good plot in Possession area of T & U in ut budget. Prices are increased 5-Lacs during last two weeks, even then i believe u can get something good in ur budget. One kanal plot in Y-Block is also good but possession is not given there as yet.

Construction activity have started in possession blocks, more than ten houses are under construction right now. Within next 3-years, it would be livable having all facilities in surrounding.

Irfan bhai how come a person know that which blocks of different phases have possession or non possession??? Is it just through estate agents or DHA are updating their website also???

Brother, except X, Y, Z; all blocks of Phase-7 has the possession for old cuttings. Its also available on DHA website. Whenever you go to buy any plot, agents will surely inform u about its possession because its price would be little higher as well. U should personally visit the area before buying any plot. As u r going to invest 10-Million which is huge amount so you should spend some time in visiting that area as well

They say that possession is around 6 months away for the plots in my budget in blocks U, T and Y. What exactly are the risks and liabilities associated with non-possession? I am told that the locations are finalized (have a plot numbers which I can lookup on dha’s online maps) and that development is complete … Just that construction isn’t allowed … Is there more to it than that?

There is no problem in non-possession area. In DHA everything is very secure, no need to worry about it. Possession is only important for those people wants to start construction immediately. If you are not in hurry for house construction then non-possession plot is good option because its comparatively cheaper than possession plots.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanx for the info Irfan bhai!!!

Respected Irfan bhai , I have three plots in Z1 .All are located just back of main boulevard (AVENUE 12).PLEASE advise holding time

If u feel comfortable, you can share plot numbers with me before finalizing any deal, i will see whether u are buying at right price or u r paying more.

Bilal Brother, I am not property expert, I also have some investments in DHA thats why i always stay in touch with mkt behaviour.

If you have three plots in Z1 then i would suggest you to sell One plot from here (Around 108-110 Lacs) and buy One good location plot in lower cutting of T or U blocks (Around 87-90 Lacs). U can even buy good plot in upper cutting where possession is availabale, but i will suggest u to go on lower cutting as it will have more margin to increase its price. Right now, Barki Road expansion is going on & there are huge chances (almost confirm) Phase-7 will get direct access from Barki Road. If it happens, then T & U blocks would be its beneficiary as they are closest. U know, biggest commercial area of Phase-7 is in T block on Barki Road, it will also have positive efect on that area. House construction has already started in upper cuttings of T & U blocks so that area has potential to become populated soon.

This is just my suggestion, u can take ur own decision after thinking about everything.

Irfan bhai, plz advice approx 8 million investment in DHA? can i get two 10 marlas in it? and where? investment time In Sha Allah 4/5 years, for max returns.

Jazak Allah.

Khan brother, One kanal plot in Phase-7 T or Y block new cuttings wherever u get better deal, price range would be around 81-85 Lacs these days. These plots are under priced right now & they will increase more quickly. Its possession would be given in One year. Two ten Marla plots in this budget wont be possible. One Kanal plot is better choice.

Second option is, buy One Kanal very good location plot in Phase-9 at around 63-65 Lacs & keep the remaining amount in hand for development charges. Its also good investment.

Thanx Again Irfan bhai… Suppose i buy phase 7 plot in 82, approx how much i have to keep for development charges and again if they give possession in 1 year… When will DHA approx ask for development charges… Sorry abt the stupid question and thanking you again

Iran bhai, so kind of you. I would consider your suggestion seriously. I would be visiting Pakistan in few months time. Hope that the equation remains same. Once again a lot of thanks for your reply. Stay blessed

Irfan Bhai how is plot no 1045 U.Dha 7.

I mean location and market price.

Chances of rise.possession.

Thanks.

Khan Brother, development charges are already paid in Phase-7 plots, if u buy plot at 82-Lacs, u dont have to pay any development charges. U have to pay only transfer charges, CVT, duty etc for transfer purpose & that total amount would be around 350,000

Rizwan sb, DHA has announced the possession of ur plot U-1045 two weeks ago. Its location is good & price idea would be around 105 Lacs. Construction activity has already started in this area. Its better to hold this plot for next 1-2 year for big gains. Rest Allah Almighty knows the best

Please also advise on Y-3863, including reasonable current price and investment prospect.