Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice questions and answers. All your Investors Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Investors Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Investors Advice question now.
Umair
( 5 posts )

[25 Answers]
Aoa everyone.

I wish to invest around 10 million pkr for short to medium term(3-5 years) with minimal risk. I prefer an on-ground plot in a locality which is either liveable or rentable now or would be so in the next few years.

I've been guided to considering 1 k and 10 m plots in dha phase 7, especially block y, but i am clueless about the prospects here. Kindly advise me on the matter: is phase 7 a good pick? Is the area well developed,liveable now or within the near future? Is the market a buyers market or sellers market and is it expected to change soon? Is 1 kanal better or two 10 marla plots?

1442 days ago In Investors Advice
    Irfan
    (1106 posts)
    Best Answer
    Its a very good suggestion to buy One Kanal Plot in Phase-7. I think u can get some good plot in Possession area of T & U in ut budget. Prices are increased 5-Lacs during last two weeks, even then i believe u can get something good in ur budget. One kanal plot in Y-Block is also good but possession is not given there as yet.

Construction activity have started in possession blocks, more than ten houses are under construction right now. Within next 3-years, it would be livable having all facilities in surrounding.
      1441 days ago 

Arshad
      (715 posts)
      DHA phase 7 has minimal risk and within 5 years the price should go up as housebuilding starts there and as it gets more populated.
        1442 days ago 

Khan33
        (284 posts)
        Irfan bhai how come a person know that which blocks of different phases have possession or non possession??? Is it just through estate agents or DHA are updating their website also???
          1441 days ago 

Irfan
          (1106 posts)
          Brother, except X, Y, Z; all blocks of Phase-7 has the possession for old cuttings. Its also available on DHA website. Whenever you go to buy any plot, agents will surely inform u about its possession because its price would be little higher as well. U should personally visit the area before buying any plot. As u r going to invest 10-Million which is huge amount so you should spend some time in visiting that area as well
            1441 days ago 

Umair
            (5 posts)
            They say that possession is around 6 months away for the plots in my budget in blocks U, T and Y. What exactly are the risks and liabilities associated with non-possession? I am told that the locations are finalized (have a plot numbers which I can lookup on dha's online maps) and that development is complete ... Just that construction isn't allowed ... Is there more to it than that?
              1441 days ago 

Irfan
              (1106 posts)
              There is no problem in non-possession area. In DHA everything is very secure, no need to worry about it. Possession is only important for those people wants to start construction immediately. If you are not in hurry for house construction then non-possession plot is good option because its comparatively cheaper than possession plots.
                1441 days ago 

Umair
                (5 posts)
                Thank you :)
                  1441 days ago 

Khan33
                  (284 posts)
                  Thanx for the info Irfan bhai!!!
                    1441 days ago 

Muhammad bil..
                    (2 posts)
                    Respected Irfan bhai , I have three plots in Z1 .All are located just back of main boulevard (AVENUE 12).PLEASE advise holding time
                      1441 days ago 

Irfan
                      (1106 posts)
                      If u feel comfortable, you can share plot numbers with me before finalizing any deal, i will see whether u are buying at right price or u r paying more.
                        1441 days ago 

Post Answer (25 Answers)
                        1 2 3 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL