Investment 1 million budget

Dear friends,
Kindly recommend, if possible in this budget, investment opportunities in a residential plot with secure and good gains in the future, however, not for the very long term.

In this budget You can look for something in Zone 2

In this budget u can get 10 marla plot in Wapda Town & it will pay u good return.

Why dont you take a bahria enclave file… Only 650,000 file charges then installments and within 1 million budget it is so safe and best to gain something in short time… Bahria is always secure to invest especially enclave these days…

Zeeshan Bhai, koin marwa rhay ho issko... BE-II is not advisable at the moment due to its uncertain future...

Regards

BE2 is mad man investment, and also to mention phase 8 extension is also USELESS INVESTMENT,

IN one million you don't any thing good for sure returns in bahria(except files in BTK ,to be shivered at and have the pros/cons attached)

BETTER search zone 2.

Here are many experts for zone 2 ,read them and analyse their offers and visit yourself the area,and also think about and inquire about the PAST/PRESENT/and FUTURE expectations of the project.

YOU must also make sure about the authenticity(not to be fake)of the society in zone 2 as well.

ANOTHER PLACE is look for some good (possible good return)block in DHA valley(ISLAMABAD) ,but here you have to rely on your luck, as surety about development and your file conversion to PLOT on ground is not predictable ,so have your risk attached to it.

SEARCH Gulberg ISLAMABAD, may be you may find some 5 Marla (even if installment is good).

Haha nice one Mr.Khan

@Firestreak may you recommend something in zone 2 which falls in my budget

@Mr. Khan sir i don't know much about wapda town, is it good investment, kindly let me know

Mr khalid i am also interested in 10 marla plot in wapda town.can i get 10 marla plot in 10 lax and in which block.do you have any plot in this budget.

Dear purchase in top city or sky commoner’s for 5 marla installments or air port encalve

If u can increase your budget then you may buy 8 marla in DHA valley bluebells or TopCity 10 marla in F block.

Dear Arshad bahi,

No idea in this budget but if you increase your budget then B-17 E block and other hand TC or WT.

Regards

Checkout FOECHS and shalimar town for 5 Marla safe but not short term

Dear Arshad Sahb,

In this budget best,secure and profitable investment In Multi Gardens Block F

Regards

Thank you all

Umar Sahab f block total 3060 24 lac ki hai .if society start cancelling files on non payment of instalments then ?

He has mentioned his budget 1 million

Please advice for the thing you know . Any time multi will demand instalments through notices .like Majeed Saab did in faisal. Under such conditions u can't even sale it .so when ever you go for file you must have ability to pay instalments under unexpected circumstances.

How can u recomend him such thing I am amazed . Dear people take decisions on our discussions so be very concrete.

A.M thx a lot mate that was indeed helpful (i didnt know this) but yes indeed this forum is a channel to share ideas and i think not to blindly trust any suggestion without proper homework.

I am totally agree with A.M sab.Multi is losing credibility.

Regards

Valley is better but keep time frame in mind, I have commercial plot in valley and love to invest for 5 to 8 years. Some problem with valley but these are in every society but here they are visible but in other societies you find when you bought the plot.

Dear Arshad Bhai,

I think u should look at E-19 or E-18?? It is very much safe and very good due to the Airport and new housing societies in the surrounding..