Investment advice for 5-10 lakh

Hi everyone

Kindly advise me on where to invest 5-10 lakh in not only property but other areas as well. Is education the right sector to invest? It has lower risks than other business i think. What you guys say? Which sector can give me a monthly income of at least 20-25 thousand on one million invest?

Sheeraz bhai now a days unfortunately one million is not a big money due to devaluation of money. And if there is some option available than there are higher risks of loss. I have an idea Go for shop/apartment on installment , in g15 islamabad you can get shop of normal size approx 20 lakhs in installments. After possession you may get a rent of 15-20 k per month.

Yes education sector is very profitable as we are a highly populated country. But i think starting some kind of school with the investment of one millions will be very much difficult.

Buying a shop is better option. It will give u monthly income and with the time, shop price will also increase.

For shop u can see in bahria town , g15, pechs, etc. But u must visit them all to see the business growth then make ur decision.

There are options of opening madra in newly developed areas but you need to buy the land and then calculate whether you can build and would be able to make good money. Perhaps in pechs, jkchs

Thanks for all your tips guys