Investment advice for budget 3.5 million

I have 3.5 million to invest for 3 years. Which of following has better chances to increase in 3 years time ?

Prism (5 marla file)

Dha rahbar phase 2 ext (5 marla file)

Dha phase 10 (5 marla file)

Nfc 2 (10 marla plot)

Dha gujranwala (10 marla file)

Any other option ?

Please provide ur expert opinion.

DHA BAHAWALPUR 1 KANAL

DHA Bahawalpur is the best option in this price.

DHA Bwp is going down slowly and gradually... So, this may not be the ideal time to enter....

Regards

Dear Experts,

i also have the same requirement, i have shortlisted Bahria orchard G block 5 Marla, is it a right time to invest in bahria orchard as the agents are saying the prices gown down upto 1 million. Please sahre your views.

Many Thanks!

RAO,

DHA Bhawalpur is best option.

Also before trusting any guru on this website, please compare their old comments to the new ones. You'll know their reality. Too many agenda-paddlers on this website.

Dear Respected Khan sab,

Please behave like Guru.

Regards

Dear Respected Khan sab,

App ka truck aik hi triangle ka gird goomta ha.First stop is MC second is CM projects and third is Enclave.

Khan sab there is many more good options.App ko yaad ho ga Aik sal phala I-14/16 now you go and check the prices.Big jump in prices of both sectors in last year.Even prices rise in Bahria phase-8.

Regards

Dear JDM,

App seniors ko respect dia karain.Khan sab and SAAD is our most senior persons of this forum.

Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners

Regards

Point noted, Nadeem Sb. Thanks.

Respected Nadeem Ahmed sb,

Thanks for your comments... Now, listen I will talk with facts and figures... Aapki thara hawa may teer nhe chlawoonga....

You said, I recommend, MC, BE and Ch. A Majeed sb projects (FT, FR and FH)

Yes, i do recommend these projects and now see, the results of these projects over the last 1 to 2 years....

In MC, 1 year ago, 30x60 plot was around 17 lacs,,,, now today that plot is around 45 lacs....

In BE, 5 marla plot was around 19 lacs 1 to 1.5 years ago... Now that plot is costing 45 lacs and above....

10 marla in Sector A of BE was around 80 lacs and now that is costing 1 crore plus....

FT 36x60 files were bought by members at investment of 6 to 7 lacs.... It gave profit of of 25 to 30 lacs in 3 years....

FT B Block 30x60 was around profit of few thousands with investment amount of 6 to 8 lacs 1 years before.... Now today the profit is around 12 lacs....

Now, come to FR, people who had invested around 7 to 8 lacs 1 year ago, are getting profit of 10 to 15 lacs....

Now, come to FH.... 2 months back people bought file of 5 marla in 3.5 lacs.... In weeks, it gave total profit of 2 to 2.2 lacs....

So, what is wrong with my recommendation and what else you want as return on investment?

mai to nhe kehna chaahta tha kuch, lekin jab aap ne cher liya hy to sunn lain.... About I-14..... I-14 may aapko profit huwa hoga... But plz tell how you purchased plot at throw away price from an innocent overseas person by trapping him.... I will not share anything further....

Plz dil pay na lain....

Regards

Respected Nadeem Ahmed sb,
Thanks for your comments... I will talk with facts and figures...
You said, I recommend, MC, BE and Ch. A Majeed sb projects (FT, FR and FH)
Yes, i do recommend these projects and now look at the results of these projects over the last 1 to 2 years timeframe....
In MC, 1 year ago, 30x60 plot was around 17 lacs,,,, now today that plot is around 45 lacs....
In BE, 5 marla plot was around 19 lacs 1 to 1.5 years ago... now that plot is costing 45 lacs and above....
10 marla in Sector A of BE was around 80 lacs and now that is costing 1 crore plus....
FT 36x60 files were bought by members at investment of 6 to 7 lacs.... it gave profit of of 25 to 30 lacs in 3 years....
FT B Block 30x60 was around profit of few thousands with investment amount of 6 to 8 lacs 1 years before.... now today the profit is around 12 lacs....
Now, come to FR, people who had invested around 7 to 8 lacs 1 year ago, are getting profit of 10 to 15 lacs....
Now, come to FH.... 2 months back people bought file of 5 marla in 3.5 lacs.... in weeks, it gave total profit of 2 to 2.2 lacs....
so, what is wrong with my recommendation and what else you want as return on investment?
mai to nhe kehna chaahta tha kuch, lekin jab aap ne cher liya hy to sunn lain.... about I-14..... I-14 may aapko profit huwa hoga... but plz tell how you purchased plot at throw away price I will not share anything further....
Plz dil pay na lain....

Regards

Dear respected Khan sab,
Now my turn.
App please share karain us banda ka naam ior number over here so people can know the real story.
Related I-14,I have 3no of plots 2 in I-14/4 first size is 35x60 which i purchased from Overseas person working in Qatar and his name is Asad Malik who active member of our forum.
Second is also I-14/4 size is 30x60 purchased by Dealer who sitting in I-14.
Third is in I-14/3 30x60 which purchased from overseas person working in USA also active member of our forum and his name is Hamza Khan.Please share that overseas person name then i will share his Mob number over here today.For your information in my OS whatsapp group list more than 50 people and some of visited my new home in Bahria and my other project in my last vacation.I like to invite OS people if i done anything wrong with them.
Now come to the point.Can you share please what i did wrong?Did i use any bad word for you?kisi ior ka gusha muj par nakalna achi baat nie ha Bhai sab.
Abb app chalian Enclave and MC and CM projects.
App na to chanda collect kar ka MC ma plot lia hain 6 lakhx5 person=30 lakh.her waqat duty time par hi promote karta ratha hain jasa gold mine ya oil nakal aya ha MC ma.Gov ma kaam karta ho.poora poora din duty hours zameen and whatsapp forum par hi sarf karta ho ior phir khata ho pasa to hain lakin barkat nie ha.rizq halal ain ibadat hai.
Abb chaltha hain CM ka pass.Files par jua hota jab dakha price up ha aga kar di ior jab dakha kaam down ja rha ha phir file la li.CM projects good for daily traders like you who always online in CM network.In CM projects Good numbers and good street plots only for his dealers as rebate who invested just to rise prices once rise they pull investment and invested in next project.
Enclave is good developing project and i am not against but bad for investment point of view because over price.Very bad access as i visited there in my last vacation.
Khan sab app ki respect app ka apna hath ma ha and please don't blame anybody without any proof and it's true overseas are really innocent not clever like you.
App her us banda ko frdia ya chtr ya no2 id kha data ho jo app ko reject karta ha.Hosla rakha karain bhai ior gussa haram ha.
Again i am going to say please do homework before invest in private projects which are always risky.
main ameed karta houn app dil par nie lain ga.App dakh lain main na koi bad word use nie kia ha app ka lia.
Regards

Yar kitni larai kerty hoo app loug :slight_smile:

Blessing in disguise. Guru’s ki larai say bhi bohot kuch seekhnay ko milta hay :smiley:

Khan sab na start ki thi.check kar lain.paar koi ior rakhta ior kaatha ior ko hain.

Inn ka koi din larai ka baghar nie guzra.Allah kara MC din doogni raat chgni rise ho ior chandaa ka pasa ma barkat dalah ameen.

Regards

Ap se Hassan jaisa sharif banda nhe jeet saka, to mai kia jeetoonga.
Mai ne jo figures di hain, unko challenge kero.
Mai ne kabi apko kuch nhe kaha, ap ne he mujhay bhaashan dia tha, I-14 aur 16 ka
BE ki access bad hy, but I-14 is best in the world. Waah ray bhai.

Dear Respected Mr.Khan sab,

Now your turn.As i shared names of my last owners of my plots in I-14.Main na to app ko open front of our forum challenge dia ha?

Mara paas ior be plots hain in different projects and most plots i purchased from my OS friends.

Mara paas sab last owners ka naam ior mob numbers be hain Khan sab.

Jab app na kisa start kar hi dia ha to koun na ahkar tak jaa?Loog i mean members like to read and enjoy.Ajj app weekend lga hi do forum par.

Muja samaj hi nie ayi app ko ho kia gia ha bhai.main na koch be galt nie kha.I-14/16 really jump 1 to 2 million in last year.

Regards

Dear respected kahn sab,

Top City be to bhai jo ka MC ka bara bhai ha.Kia A,B,C,D ki galat investment ha?FT ka nazdeek ST be to ha.Kia dunya ma sirf MC,CM hi rha gha hain?

Regards

I hv said, what i wanted to say.

Challenge my figures or my recommendations with facts.