Investment advice in dha islamabad

Dear experts, mian nadeem, abdul quyyum and others

I want to invest my hard earn money around 6 to 7 million in dha islamabad which can give me good return in maximum 3 to 5 years. Please advice where to buy in dha from valley, dha-2 extension or dha-2 n,p

As it is your hard earned money so better go for DHA 2 M,N,P

Sufyan Sahab

If it has to be DHA then here is my bit:

Files in DHA-2 extension sector A&B are good but expensive now 35-40'lacs, if you can afford, go ahead.

Sector Q, R, S , T files have come up from 17 to 25 lacs and upward trend, go ahead.

Extension development is going on and in your time span, In Shaa Allah you will gain.

In valley, they are serious to hand over some blocks in Jan-Feb/16, Oleander, Lilly should be your pick as even in valley prices are coming up now and I do not think prices will fall now in valley.

Rest Allah Pak Knows The Best

I would also like to get more info about DHA-2 … Which sectors are good for investment at the moment /? with possession not more then a year away or less

Dear abdul quyyum sahab

Thanks for reply.

Any news or your predictions regarding DHA direction means will develop extension first or valley... Also shed some light on DHA valley commercial...which sectors to buy

Experts shed more light on DHA phase 2 extension .. Location ? rates ? pace of development ? tentative possession ?

what is the issue of DHA valley being built on future water dam ... ???

i am interested in knowing if DHA ext-2 also has some land litigation ? issues etc ?

Also why you recommended files of setor A and B… Keeping in mind reballoting will take place any way

Quyyum bhai i want your take on DHA 2 Ext. As far as i know in comparison to DHA 2 K-P blocks it is far from Isb expressway

it also has no possession. Currently looking at k-p which has most of the possession while some are not and the pace of construction is very slow. It would take a very long time for this portion to get populated and it seems more appropriate that DHA 2 Ext would follow any such activity after DHA 2 K-P are done with.

So would this mean DHA 2 Ext is a very long term investment probably a decade long or so.

also does its current price justify it a sound investment. I mean in this much gulberg maybe a better option with good location and access comparatively

also i think since 2 years ext has seen no gains at all. Last one was in 2013 i suppose

I think DHA 2 KLMNP should be the first option if one can afford. I would put DHA 4 above DHA 2 extension then.

Arshad Sahab

Family chaos keeping me busy

Come back to you later today IA

Qayyum Sab,

I have 8 Marla Commerical in Oleander (Transferable)

I bought it in 2013 when the prices were at their peak.

As you have metnioned above that Valley management is serious to give posession in Oleander and Lilly in Jan/Feb, are you comfortable with the source of your info. I am in need of money now but if they intend to give posession then its better to hold till Jan/Feb.

Thanks,

@Sufian

The prediction about developing valley first or extension, is difficult as BOTH of them to be developed by BT. So far no authentic news that BT has been kicked out from extension. It is not logical to think as before dam drama was also orchestrated by BT when they took valley's billions to phase-8. Those times MR was a rival to DHA, wanted DHA becoming slow and to knee down but now He wants to be a love bird of DHA for obvious reasons.

All I can tell you that both places work is going on but valley work is on faster pace.

@V

[QUOTE=""]

40,000 plots is a city. DHA homes are located 12 km from Islamabad. I asked my " Chirhya" inside DHA to bring coordinates but those are not on par with "Survey of Pakistan" standard ones. You need to park you car and travel miles by foot to see sector wise locations and it is not easy task but I might help on this later sometime.

[/QUOTE]

PRICES:

It is being said by dealers sectors A,B,C,D are expensive as they are closed to DHA-2 but NO , they are NOT expensive as you need to pay 6 lacs dev charges to these front sectors on top of their elevated prices whereas on deep sectors, you pay 14 lacs as dev charges so both are almost equal on prices!

DAM:

If location#1 then Bluebell and Rose for sure in the bowl but with so much done there, I think RDA has to listen MR/DHA offer to build on location# 2 with their money but who knows?. When Taji Khokhar's lions been feasting on a special " protein" right beside airport for decades, all is possible with RDA/NAB/SC/CDA!

@Arshad

We are only talking investment, valley/ extension are far from living there!

As my limited knowledge, 4/8 Marla commercial in Oleander and Lilly shall never be sold, you did wait for years and wait for another 6 months.

I also suggest to invest in Lilly/Oleander in 5/8 Marla residential or do not sell now if you have.

Gulberg could super seed both DHA/BT but if they deliver but one has to see how much machinery there on work, whether or not villagers are vacating and most importantly the mega scandal of Haji Nawaz Khokhar with IB for 1000s of Kanals land around the Islamabad highway. I do not know whether or not Gulberg is included in this adventure. So far this case is in deep well!

Having all said, DHA extension has most of land in their possession but valley is far behind in this regard!

In valley go for the sectors, I suggested.

@Suhail

At present investment are finding their ways to DHA extention/valley and you plot is located in the safe place. If you can afford, hold it till the first half of 2016.

Allah Knows Best

You are awesome sir @Abdul Qayyum … Very detailed and helpful reply

I visited P Q N blocks yesterday.

Q is almost developed. Currently working on expressway and no work so far on P N blocks. And

According to dealers, prices will come down in couple of months due to obvious reasons

overseas paki in country on eid

the hipe of signal free corridor expressway will come down due to slow pace of work.

Abdul Qayyum and V, plz find DHA Homes location on wikimapia. Zoom out and pan around to check other bits and pieces of valley and extension.

http://wikimapia.org/m/#lat=33.4881&lon=73.2952405&z=15&l=44&m=b

Experts

Yesterday i visited P Q N blocks of DHA-2. Q block mostly developed. No development work on P and N. Currently machinery working on expressway leading to newly made bridge.

According to dealers wait couple of months for purchase as prices will come down due to obvious reasons.

Overseas will go back after eid and hipe of signal free expressway come down due to slow pace of work.

I am close to buy plot in DHA phase 2 extension in block C all dues clear file... It will cost me around 42 lac including DHA transfer fee and dealer commision.

Please advise should i go ahead?

@ sufyan. Sir its a decade long investment at least.if you can wait that much its ok otherwise go for some other option.

Dear Sufyan,

Stay away.I am with SAADI and Arshad bahi because they give you good advice.

Regards

Saadi and nadeem sahab

Initially i was interested in P sector 10 marla but prices shoot up and now cost around 55 lac. 10 marla N block around 48 lac.

Dealer saying there will be not reballoting in extension and they will stick with old series.