Investment comparison within 25 lakh budget

Salam experts,

Having done an initial search of the forum, i now have some options in my budget to invest. Before i start meeting dealers and visiting site, i would like your opinion on the advantages and disadvantages of investing in the following residential plots. My budget is 25 lakh but i can streth to 30 if it makes a lot of sense.

1. I-16/4 (5 marla, 32-35 lakh)
2. Wapda town (10 marla, 22-24 lakh)
3. B-17 e or f (8 marla, 27-30 lakh)
4. University town (10 marla 20-25 lakh)
5. Bt phase 8 ext (10 marla, 15 lakh)

I am looking for 3-5 year investment. Please also advise if you believe this is the right time or better to wait till after elections. Thanks.

Any suggestions/ comments/ advice please for a newbie.

Go for B-17 in my opinion

I have added G-16/1 to the mix. Prices seem promising compared to G-16/3 and G-16/4 possession plots for 10 marla.

I would suggest I-16/4 - CDA tag (take that as positive or negative), it does works, still, especially the credibility. Right now under-developed but it has the potential with current prices to outperform others in not too distant time! I-series beyond 11 is to see a quick development, as per the plan and the plan must be executed by CDA to make some quick bucks!

* Thats as per personal views, knowledge and getting to know about it from relevant people.

Aftab,

The way dealers are inflating prices in Zone-II, I think other places on Islamabad Highway offer more value for their price now. You must look in to Jinnah Gardens and it's surroundings also. You can find 30x60 possession plot well within your budget right now.

Thank you for your comments. I will check Jinnah Gardens. My current considerations are:

1. I-16/2 or I-16/4 level possession plots. Not easy to find one within budget it seems due to the airport hype in Zone-II

2. G-16/1 and G-16/2 non-possession plot. This is not CDA which concerns me and also non-possession. Price hike seems to be linked with Kashmir Highway link road which some believe will never happen.

3. B-17 Block F. Seems within my budget but need to explore further.

All the best, regarding I-16/2-4, it would be best to avoid the temptation/trap for 3 - 4 lac less for a plot in depression.

Jinnah Garden looks good however if the road doesn't get improved till Rawat as planned then access is still slow from Islamabad. Someone posted here that CDA have approved the plan but will not release any development budget for work to start!

I am now debating B17 F block or I-16 (CDA posession). Is it better to wait till after Ramadan/Elections to invest??

I think you should not wait after elections/ ramadan dealers will sell at excessive rates

I think you should go for B-17 also have a look at D-18 ECHS and AWT

I-16/4 is well within your reach, leveled plot (32 - 35 lac) - try 700 - 900 series, in case you go ahead with that option.

The prices are ok, compared to the neighboring societies. Prices are and will rise slowly, now and in months to come.