Investment in apartments in gulberg greens

Dear experts, your suggestion and guidance will be highly appreciated. I am thinking about investment in apartment for targeting monthly rental income as i see the location of gulberg green very ideal for commuters of islamabad after signal free islamabad expressway. Can you please suggest, which scheme is good for investment. And is it good idea at all or better to invest in plots ?

Projects in Business Square, Gulberg greens are worth considering as there is another road that will be constructed there that will link Gulberg Greens to lehtrar road and further Chak shazad.

With in Business Square , gulberg the most reasonable priced project with fast underconstruction work going on is Akber Arcade.

Gulberg seems to be long term investment I think started somewhere in 2002 but still no possession , development at the snail's pace I recommend you to visit Airport housing society just other side of Gulberg fully developed society good rental income and also good for personal living.

rest God knows better.

Thanks Khan @ Khan and @ Agha for your suggestions. One thing that i see about Gulberg is that once it’s populated, it will be the best place for apartments due to its proximity and good living environment. Work on Gulberg green is much better pace. It’s the residentia that is not progressing. But when these apartments and commercials will complete, Allah knows better.