Investment in blue world city islamabad is safe?

Want to know credibility of bwc project and will it give profit on investments in 2 to 3 years later

1 Like

Yes a safe investment and also the files are available at very low rate and the reason is beacase of ramdhan. It very much affordable and after eid the prices will go up

NOC from RDA is still not issued

Thanks for your feedback. As per my discussion with BWC team they have already taken NOC from RDA, first phase is under development process (I myself did not visit site). After seeing reputation of project team will there project be a successful run?

Thanks in advance

Regarding the NoC, don't trust their word. They will claim anything just to sell-off a file, that is how the cheat and lies work.

Below is official link for document by RDA with societies approved by RDA. No Blue World City mentioned in that:

http://www.rda.gop.pk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Approved_Schemes.pdf

Below is official link for document by RDA with illegal societies under RDA. Page 3, Number 74 Blue World is listed an an illegal society as so far no NoC obtained:

http://www.rda.gop.pk/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Illegal_housing_scheme.pdf

Application for NoC may or may not be in process but as of now no NoC for Blue World.

RDA issues legal notice to illegal housing scheme, ‘Blue World City’

https://pakobserver.net/rda-issues-legal-notice-to-illegal-housing-scheme-blue-world-city/

Thanks imtiaz bhai for your feedback. Will visit their site and talk about physical NOC documents.

Visited blue world city yesterday, work is ongoing there mainly on the main gate of the society. Long distance even after RRR if someone want to commute between Islamabad and this society on daily basis. Site engineer said work pace expedite after eid

Aamir Asim, Can you please explain how this is Pak-China Friendship project? The way they advertise seems False promises. Water is an issue and they are showing so much green areas and water Resources (theme Parks, etc) in their MaterPLAN.

Sir, its now a norm to show brochures and flashy images of a housing society, whereas in actual even if 10% of that is developed that can be considered as exceptional. The claims can be as big as Smart City, Pak-China Friendly, whereas the intentions are same. The basic requirement is to first develop and deliver the plot itself and than later on make that smart or whatever.

Each product has its era, as in mid 90s they use to show ads of cigarette with a guy doing some daring stunts and surrounded by some models-alike ladies, that as a kid was fascinating to see how cigarette smoking can be so macho! Whereas the reality was opposite that smoking not only kills its an addiction too.

The flashy ads of these private societies are trying to sell on the same concepts to cash onto people desire and demands to grab money for years (as installments) and when they are all paid, the developers wakes up to bring in a couple of machines on site to pretend as if everything is under control.

This goes for about 95% societies around today.

Aoa imtiaz sb… How r u sir… I follow u on zameen. Come. Ur comments are always helping… I have a plot in FT A Block… What is ur advise shud I sale and invest somewhere else aor shud I hold… What benefit can I get

MAG@2018, water is not issue in that area, water bores are at 50 to 60 feet depth in that area

AS OF TODAY Blue World City is NOT legal but they have application pending for NIC with RDA for only 1935 kanal land.

What? Just 1,935 kanals? Is this a joke? They have sold thousands of files. Where are the govt. Institutions? Why are they not intervening? This is a clear fraud.

Https://blueworldcity.com/noc/

https://blueworldcity.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/NOC-768x1024.jpg

As of today, it is not legal society. Also, they had sold lot of files and it is advised to keep away from BWC till the time they got the NOC.

Don’t we have any regulators? How can a society sell thousands of files without land possession? Are the regulators and govt. institutes sleeping?

Very true Farhan, unfortunately Pakistan is way behind in making the regulations or implementing them in case they are still written un the book of rules.

The guy presented a cheque to PM

Met minister for Sci & Tech, Gov. Punjab, etc., insert Naya PAK Housing etc. as part of promotion and that is how it works here (unfortunately). I do hope this BWC gets materilaised to something and only time can tell.

For now, it's extreme overselling compared to land in possession. Prices already 10+ to 12 lac for 5 Marla (about same as P8 ext.)

Gents: Bottom line, don't invest until land is there and NOC done! Believe me even with NOC and all that it will not shoot up that big, if it does, by means of dealers game it will start to touch prices of min. 5 Marla possession in BT (Rose Garden or Orchard) or old bookings of CSC and at that point it will not worth it (as far as low cost housing).

Agreed with Imtiaz Sb. As always.

If one have cash its far better to take something with possession around adyala road area, might be 3 marla on cash will prove to be more beneficial in future as compared with BWC.

If one wants to go with the installments option, CSCI should be considered and one can gradually turn the small savings and installments into some asset in the form of plot after 3.5 years.