Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Want To Buy questions and answers. All your Want To Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Want To Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Want To Buy question now.
Yasir mahmoo..
( 5 posts )

[38 Answers]
Want to know credibility of bwc project and will it give profit on investments in 2 to 3 years later

726 days ago In Want To Buy
    Post Answer
    Aamir aasim
    (74 posts)
    Yes a safe investment and also the files are available at very low rate and the reason is beacase of ramdhan. It very much affordable and after eid the prices will go up
      726 days ago 

Ammar Khan
      (159 posts)
      NOC from RDA is still not issued
        726 days ago 

Yasir mahmoo..
        (5 posts)
        Thanks for your feedback. As per my discussion with BWC team they have already taken NOC from RDA, first phase is under development process (I myself did not visit site). After seeing reputation of project team will there project be a successful run?

Thanks in advance
          726 days ago 

Imtiaz
          (1582 posts)
          Regarding the NoC, don't trust their word. They will claim anything just to sell-off a file, that is how the cheat and lies work.

Below is official link for document by RDA with societies approved by RDA. No Blue World City mentioned in that:

http://www.rda.gop.pk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Approved_Schemes.pdf

Below is official link for document by RDA with illegal societies under RDA. Page 3, Number 74 Blue World is listed an an illegal society as so far no NoC obtained:

http://www.rda.gop.pk/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Illegal_housing_scheme.pdf

Application for NoC may or may not be in process but as of now no NoC for Blue World.
            726 days ago 

Imtiaz
            (1582 posts)
            RDA issues legal notice to illegal housing scheme, ‘Blue World City’

https://pakobserver.net/rda-issues-legal-notice-to-illegal-housing-scheme-blue-world-city/
              724 days ago 

Yasir mahmoo..
              (5 posts)
              Thanks imtiaz bhai for your feedback. Will visit their site and talk about physical NOC documents.
                722 days ago 

Ammar Khan
                (159 posts)
                Visited blue world city yesterday, work is ongoing there mainly on the main gate of the society. Long distance even after RRR if someone want to commute between Islamabad and this society on daily basis. Site engineer said work pace expedite after eid
                  721 days ago 

MAG@2018
                  (22 posts)
                  Aamir Asim, Can you please explain how this is Pak-China Friendship project? The way they advertise seems False promises. Water is an issue and they are showing so much green areas and water Resources (theme Parks, etc) in their MaterPLAN.
                    720 days ago 

Imtiaz
                    (1582 posts)
                    Sir, its now a norm to show brochures and flashy images of a housing society, whereas in actual even if 10% of that is developed that can be considered as exceptional. The claims can be as big as Smart City, Pak-China Friendly, whereas the intentions are same. The basic requirement is to first develop and deliver the plot itself and than later on make that smart or whatever.

Each product has its era, as in mid 90s they use to show ads of cigarette with a guy doing some daring stunts and surrounded by some models-alike ladies, that as a kid was fascinating to see how cigarette smoking can be so macho! Whereas the reality was opposite that smoking not only kills its an addiction too.

The flashy ads of these private societies are trying to sell on the same concepts to cash onto people desire and demands to grab money for years (as installments) and when they are all paid, the developers wakes up to bring in a couple of machines on site to pretend as if everything is under control.

This goes for about 95% societies around today.
                      720 days ago 

Jay
                      (8 posts)
                      Aoa imtiaz sb... How r u sir.... I follow u on zameen. Come. Ur comments are always helping... I have a plot in FT A Block.. What is ur advise shud I sale and invest somewhere else aor shud I hold... What benefit can I get
                        720 days ago 

Post Answer (38 Answers)
                        1 2 3 4 >
                        Answer the Question

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL