Investment In DHA Phase 2 Ext - Islamabad

I am also planning to make investment in DHA Phase 2 Ext Islamabad. And my budget is 2 million to 2.5 million.

• When the balloting is expected?
  • What is the prospect from investment point of view for 3-5 years?
  • Is this involved in ongoing litigation in supreme court?
  • What is the price of 10 Marla & 1 Kanal plot and which blocks are good?
  • Should I need to invest in file or plot?

Thanks

Hello,

I am not sure about the balloting, but as per investment prospect is concerned, the prices currently are notably low to make investments and earn returns in future.

You may find a 1-kanal plot in a range of 17 lacs - 25 lacs. So, in my opinion, it would be worth investing there. Ps....Thats my personal opinion, you may ask some other experts as well.

Regards, z@in N@deem

Dear Zain:

You are correct, it is good investment if the person can wait for reasonable time frame which could be 2 to 3 years.

Regards

In my opinion the file prices will fall as these are purely investors who have cashed out already. The location is good but I think development will start in 3-5 years and procession of earlier blocks by 7-8 years. Hence best time to invest is in 2 years since you could make profit elsewhere now. Zain Bhai and Khan Bhai do you think prices will fall or stay stagnant for a couple of years?

Thank you Mr.Khan for seconding my opinion.

I am obliged.

@ Mr. Ali,

Sir i agree that its because of the activity of investors that prices start to rise and fall. it happens everywhere. But there are some other factors as well which drive the prices. e.g recently in DHA and Bahria prices fell down, even though there is a massive footfall of investors over there.

Considering Pakistan real estate, prices usually rise. yes the time gap may differ from one locality to another. Stay Blessed sir !

regards, z@in N@deem