Investment in dhai 2 sector k

How would you rate investment in dhai 2 sector k 1 kanal plots? At what price and how long for return?

Sir excellent investment prospects…Highway expansion, surge in construction activity with the gradual decrease in the no. Of plots in A to J blocks would definitely push the rices up…Also the differential between A to H and K to Q always keeps the activity in the area as more investors and genuine buyers who are not the immediate home seekers prefers K to Q blocks…Also K block is at entrance and at very prime location. Within next 2 to 3 years, you can reap good profits.

Saadi Sahab

Can you please direct to a good DPI map link of K-Q on the web?

I have some places but poor readability.

Best Regards

Dear Sharjeel,

Dha phase2 K to Q blocks are good for investment especially K,L(some area),P and Q are the best.

Regards

@Abdul Qayyum here you go http://goo.gl/A1my4k

What is the price range for K Block plots?

@ Abul qayyum sb..Sir sorry..Wasn't able to upload as just read your comment..

@ UW..Sir thanx...

@ sharjeel ubair..Sir plots are ranging from 1 to 1.3 crores approx in K block.

@Saadi np janab. Can you tell me which streets of K are high priced and which are lower priced?

@ UW Sahab

Sir, Thanks very much, wonderful site

@ Saadi Sahab

No Mention Sir, I know you are a busy person

For short term & quick gains , consider A-H Sectors

for Long term, K-Q is good.

Sector K-Q have an equally good location but less in price due to under population and ongoing development works. So naturally, as the population grows and development progresses, K-Q will grown to try and catch up with A-J.

In property, the developing property always rises faster than developed property.

Yes but given that the developing gets closer to being developed. If it carries the tag of developing for a long time then developed area prices win the race.

@ Saadi Aquari Sb,

Can you please inbox me some good plots with prices in K and L blocks. My email is zahoor_malik@yahoo.com.

Thanks

zahoor

Zahoor sb…Will send you some options by tomorrow IA…By the way it would be easy for me to shortlist the options if you can indicate your budget as there is a huge variation in prices starting from 95 lacs approx to 130 lacs approx…

In my opinion K to Q are the best option for investment and better than A to H.

Regards

Saadi Aquari Sb,

My budget if flexible. I ideally I am looking for two options, one for short term investment 6-12 months and another for medium term 2 - 3 years.

Dear Zahoor,

For short term Dha phase2 A to H and for medium term K,L.P and Q.

Regards

Dear Saadi and Nadeem,

What are options of commercials in Block P and Q? If DHA has any plans to launch commercials there?

Regards,

Dear Saadi and other Gurus,

What are the current prices pf plots in Street 11 i.e. Plot 1 to plot number 6 in K

Thanks

@ zahoor sb..Sir sent u a mail..

@ alrana..Sir P,Q commercials are available but not recommended at this stage as situation is not very clear..Better to go for central commercial or some other option.

@junaid..Sir if your plot is away from the treatment plant towards park, then its worth can be between 108 to 115 lacs but if it is located in front of the plant then its worth is surely low may be 100+-..