Investment in Gulberg Islamabad? Please suggest quickly

Please guide me about Gulberg Islamabad which is currently hyped by star marketing. Please guide about its scope, future, cost/benefit analysis. As I m getting interested to buy a 7 marla plot in Gulberg Isb scheme which should be closed to main Islamabad highway. Which block will it be? Should I purchase through star marketing office or through property dealers or direct sellers? Please guide as I have to take final step in couple of weeks. Please also suggest about Roshan Pakistan housing scheme?

Gulberg is better then Roshan Pakistan housing scheme. It’s almost 6 km away from express highway. Starting blocks are good where you will get possession in December and available on cash in market, booking plots will take time of 2 or 3 years .

Sir I’ll give you sincere advise that never purchase any plot in those societies those are not developed yet.If even then you want to invest in non possession plots go for those societies only those ve good repute.

Want to invest? Then read this:

From Islamic point of view purchase a land for investment purpose (in a sense that after few years price of the land/plot will be doubled and then sell), haram because it is zakhira-andozi. So don't do this haram thing and took pity on genuine buyer so that they can purchase it and live happily.

But if you are genuine buyer and want plot for yourself and for construction of house then carry on and buy plot in Gulberg Islamabad.

@ TrueIslamicFollower,

Kindly quote a fatwa of a qualified aalim (with name of his reputable institution where he works and his phone number) on the issue of definition of 'hoarding' or 'zakhira andozi' (and whether it applies to people investing in and holding on to a few plots to safeguard their life time savings against inflation and devaluation) otherwise kindly stop spreading rumours and confusion based on your personal opinions.

Do not invest in heavily advertised schemes. Heavily advertised housing schemes always turned out to be flop ones. Also eventually you will be pay the cost of advertisement. Considering it is long distance away from islamabad expressway and nothing is on ground yet, the prices are very high. Better options availabe in that area like soan garden where you can get possession plots in less price than gulberg.

Dear True Islamic brother,

With due respect zakhira andozi of food items like water wheat is some thing else its not allowed in Islam but for property I never heard from any authentic mufti.

Any thing which poses a risk to gain and loss is halam. The thing which is assured 100 percent profit is then haram. May be I wrong. I heard it from someone