Investment in multiresidencia

Does anyone have any latest update on this project? How would the members rate this project from an investment point of view, as i have heard that they are trying to give possession to residencia plot owners by july/august 2014. What are the current prices and how much gain can be expected in the coming months? This is a question purely from an investor point of view. Thanks.

Since I have investment in Multi Residencia, so my views might look biased to you. But still I would present my views, so taking a decision is one's own based on facts and figures.

In my view, it is very safe and secure investment. It has good growth potential. Development is going on very fast.

Yes, possession is promised by July, 2014. Location is very good, being close to motorway. Close to WahCantt.

30x60 all dues clear plots are traded around 18 lacs at the moment.

5 Kanal Farmhouses have total price of 65 lacs on installmetns, these are only files, no numbers aloted on map. Down payment of 15 to 20 lacs. Profit is around 7 lacs.

Fully paid 5 kanal farmhouses with numbers on map are around 9 million, I guess.

Regards