Investment in rawalpindi/islamabad with budget around 10 million

Dear all,

I recently sold my property and want to invest that money either in islamabad or rawalpindi. Following are the options that i have in my mind:
1- dha phase 3 (10 marla)
2- e-17 or e-16
3- b-17
More additions will be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Muhammad taimour,

1:Dha Phase-3

2:B-17

Both are safe and good options.

Regards

Thank you so much Nadeem bhai, Is there any other society apart from these where i can invest too? Should I opt for 1 Kanal in dha phase 3 ? what about B-17. Which size plot should i buy?

AOA Nadeem Bhai,

DHA Phase iii is offering plots on installments. Is it a good opportunity to invest? If yes, which plot size would you recommend

5 marla/ 10 marla residential

Dear Muhammad Taimour,

In B-17 i will suggest you to go for two 10 marla options. One in developed and the other in the G block new booking.

You can reach me for more details and the options.

Dear Midaz,

Undeveloped plots of Dha are more risky or long term because Dha-2 ext,Dha City and Dha-4 are front of us so better to invest in developed blocks.If you like to invest in Dha-3 installment option then go to 10 marla because 50ft wide roads.

Regards

Dear Muhammad taimour,

Dha-3 10 marla close to GT road is good option and remaining amount invest in 10 marla B-17 G block which is under developing.

Other hand 5 million 10 marla Bahria E or F-1 developed plot and 5 marla Dha-3 developed plot close GT road.

If i have same budget i will go to CDA I-14,16 and B-17 E,F blocks.

Regards

Invest in montviro the biggest shopping mall and 5 star hotel. Security of investment plus good return on investment . Luxury and entertainment includes theme park and forest camps, sky walking.

Contact for details: 03325131050