Investment In Societies Near Airport

What is the best investment near airport right now? I have observed property rates for the last 9 months and PECHS seems to have made a significant progress. 8 Marla plots in K sector were selling for 13 lac, which has now increased to 23 lac, whereas Mumtaz City prices have declined from 20 lac down to 16-17 lac. Can anyone guide me on this please?

Near to New Islamabad, There are many private and co-operative societies. Among them, Top city, Mumtaz City, PECHS, E-19 and PAF are very well known. However, In my point of view, With the significant development of new airport being fully operational, this whole area will take a boost.

PECHS has been in news for last few months and its prices increased up to double in last one year. In my personal opinion, PECHS is more safe as compared to TC and MC.

But for sure when airport wil be fully operational, all societies close to airport will be very costly and prices will take big jump.

Now all investors are moved to bahria and DHA valley. This is why prices there are now increased which were infact in negative few months back. Nothing has changed on ground except that the investors moved there and lift the prices.

After few months, they will move to other society and will lift the prices there.

So, the airport will be a big development which will divert the attention of investors and genuine buyers. That time prices will take big jump in all close societies specially PECHS, TC and MC.

So, if you have invested in these societies then be calm and hold it for next one year or two. Once the airport is operational, you will be the happiest person on ground.

But for those who still reluctant to take decision, I'd advice them to buy in PECHS. It is a co-operative society and safe investment. Its Location is also very good.

TC and MC also good societies but risk factor is increased due to being one man show.

What about airport garden, i have invested there few years before but after that there is no news about that.

Top city is risky because it is private same like RP E-16. RP is also private society and people are selling plot in lose even location is great along gd road… So PECHS is safe …

Yes i Agree with you. One friend of mine has plot in RP and even after many years of payment, still nothing in hand and if he want to sell his plot, he is not getting any buyer for it. By this way, TC and MC are risky. PECHS is secure and safe and we have seen the prices are increased in last one year. Whereas in MC, prices went down. Now due to airport rumor, people were hesitating to buy here therefore, prices were not going high as before as the demand was less but with the development of airport, pechs prices will increase more. It has very good potential as the prices are still very low as compared to other areas. I will also recommend pechs for investment.

PECHS is a safe society as its a coperative housing scheme and mumtaz city is also a good option though it is one man owner ship but whole land is acquired. Airport garden green city these kind of societies are not for investment it will take very long time and there is no credibility of those socities

Mumtaz City giving possession next month in Chenab Block, It is a good option, plus Top City is much better as prices are very low and they will take a lead in near future as the road which leads to Mumtaz City plus Airport has to pass through Top City, they have no other way.

Http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=196127&page=193

NEW ISLAMABAD AIRPORT ...will be functional by 2015...major link is likely to pass through Top City.All those still having any doubts can open the above link and can see the real progress/ development. Regards.

Can any body tell if there is an impact of new airport on wapda town and ministry of commerce. For ministry of commerce I recommend to invest in blocks near awt as on Google earth you can see the development is going on in this area. Can any body tell me if plot numbers and blocks has been alloted in ministry of commerce or it is just files and which blocks are near awt

Invest anywhere as long as its not the low budget societies such as green city, ichs, ministry of commerce.

3 Main societies that are safe investments are Top City, Mumtaz City and PECHS.