Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
AKH
( 117 posts )

[20 Answers]
Dear brothers, I want to invest about 3.5 million Pakistani rupee in any society in Islamabad. My aim is to build a house in next 2-3 years and/or investment. I have to decide in next 3 days and it is all my hard earned savings :)

Please advice any good place in or around Islamabad. I want 10 Marla 35*70 plot minimum.

2121 days ago In Where to Buy
    Nasir
    (2512 posts)
    B-17 E block, MPCHS.
      2121 days ago 

AKH
      (117 posts)
      Thanks. Is it save place to invest? What is the current price for 10marla plot there? Any other locations that you suggest?
        2121 days ago 

H.A
        (48 posts)
        Buy a possession plot in Bahria Town Safari Valley. It will be good for both purposes.
          2120 days ago 

Prop Guide
          (6961 posts)
          B-17 E-Block is very safe investment.

You may consider CDECHS as an option.

Regards
            2120 days ago 

H.A
            (48 posts)
            If want only 10 Marla, then Bahria Phase 8, Blocks G,H,I,J and K will be good for you.
              2120 days ago 

DSA
              (1437 posts)
              If you got plot then you need to design and construction services

Here we are at your disposal

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Regards
                2120 days ago 

Falcon
                (4444 posts)
                @ H.A sir 10 marla plots in the above mentioned sectors are no more available in 3.5 million rupees..
                  2120 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                  (3020 posts)
                  Dear brother Akh,

I would suggest that you try to locate a one kanal plot in E-17/3 (Cabinet). Your budget is slightly tight for one kanal but you can find if u try. May be you can add 1-2 Lacs and get good location.

Any way E-17/3 is the only place inside Islamabad Capital Territory where you will find one kanal in your budget. It has decent development standards completed by Habib Rafiq. This society is closer to main Islamabad as compared to B-17 e block which is not even inside Islamabad territory.

All other societies near E-17/3 are priced much higher and next year a good jump is expected in cabinet because its price is below its worth and value.

It is ready for possession and u can build straight away. Water is through self boring but that is also the same case in other societies of zone 2. Water and gas may be started if CDA provides in 2-3 years hopefully. The same as in other societies except jkchs.
                    2120 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                    (3020 posts)
                    Driving to Blue Area much less from E-17/3 as compared to Bahria, DHA and B-17. For dual purpose of living and investment this is very suitable for you as it is likely to rise in price more than mature societies like B-17, Bahria etc where investors/speculators are pushing the graph up.

For hard earned savings you need good size plot on decent society with solid investment reasons not over valued under sized plot in heavy advertising brands.
                      2120 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                      (1436 posts)
                      I agree with pk1 and another importent point is that u can buy one kanal plot though just construct 5 marla house on it but u can extend it in future regarding ur requirement.
                      Another positive point is that u want to construct after 2 or 3 years currently in cdechs around 28 to 30 houses are under construction or complete, and definitely after 2 years quantity will be more then 100.
                        2120 days ago 

Post Answer (20 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL