Investment Of 3.5 Million PKR

Dear brothers, I want to invest about 3.5 million Pakistani rupee in any society in Islamabad. My aim is to build a house in next 2-3 years and/or investment. I have to decide in next 3 days and it is all my hard earned savings :)

Please advice any good place in or around Islamabad. I want 10 Marla 35*70 plot minimum.

B-17 E block, MPCHS.

Thanks. Is it save place to invest? What is the current price for 10marla plot there? Any other locations that you suggest?

B-17 E-Block is very safe investment.

You may consider CDECHS as an option.

Regards

Buy a possession plot in Bahria Town Safari Valley. It will be good for both purposes.

If want only 10 Marla, then Bahria Phase 8, Blocks G,H,I,J and K will be good for you.

If you got plot then you need to design and construction services

Here we are at your disposal

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Regards

@ H.A sir 10 marla plots in the above mentioned sectors are no more available in 3.5 million rupees…

Dear brother Akh,

I would suggest that you try to locate a one kanal plot in E-17/3 (Cabinet). Your budget is slightly tight for one kanal but you can find if u try. May be you can add 1-2 Lacs and get good location.

Any way E-17/3 is the only place inside Islamabad Capital Territory where you will find one kanal in your budget. It has decent development standards completed by Habib Rafiq. This society is closer to main Islamabad as compared to B-17 e block which is not even inside Islamabad territory.

All other societies near E-17/3 are priced much higher and next year a good jump is expected in cabinet because its price is below its worth and value.

It is ready for possession and u can build straight away. Water is through self boring but that is also the same case in other societies of zone 2. Water and gas may be started if CDA provides in 2-3 years hopefully. The same as in other societies except jkchs.

Driving to Blue Area much less from E-17/3 as compared to Bahria, DHA and B-17. For dual purpose of living and investment this is very suitable for you as it is likely to rise in price more than mature societies like B-17, Bahria etc where investors/speculators are pushing the graph up.

For hard earned savings you need good size plot on decent society with solid investment reasons not over valued under sized plot in heavy advertising brands.

I agree with pk1 and another importent point is that u can buy one kanal plot though just construct 5 marla house on it but u can extend it in future regarding ur requirement. Another positive point is that u want to construct after 2 or 3 years currently in cdechs around 28 to 30 houses are under construction or complete, and definitely after 2 years quantity will be more then 100.

The option of Cabinet makes good sense.

How abt pechs society, will that be a good place to invest? Senior experts can guide more .

Dear Brother AKH,

I agree with PK1 and Cabinet is a very good option.

Regards

The options discussed are much better than PECHS.

REgards

Brothers thanks a lot for so many replies. Can you tell me if dha phase 2 ext. Islamabad is good option for future investment/building house (2-3) years.

There is no clear timeframe for non possession DHA phase 2 extension. There is risk of long delay.

Secondly, I am really new here. Can you also tell me where is cabinet? Sector? Thanks

What about a plot with possession in dha phase 2 ext? Also price range. Thanks

Cabinet society is on GT Road 5 mins drive after crossing Tarnol Phattak.... It is Cabinet Employees Cooperative Housing Society (CDECHS). You can also check out their website www.cdechs.com

There are reasonably priced plots available they are advertised on zameen if you go to the plots section of Islamabad and click E-17/3