Investment of 3 million in CDA sectors only

I intend to invest about Rs 3 million in Islamabad (CDA Sectors only). Please give me a good suggestion. I have cash and want to invest within a couple of weeks.

Thanks.

For how much time you want to invest your money plus only investment purpose or in future you will make house there.

G-13

Dear Ibrar,

Thanks for your response brother. Investment for two to three years plus I may build a house on it too.

Dear MBS,

Thanks for your response brother. What about G-14 because in G-13 25x40 will cost me around Rs 3 million whereas in G-14 for the same amount I can get a plot of 30x60?

The current rates speak for themselves. If G-13 is ahead of G-14 now, it will remain so later on too. Why I would prefer G-13 is you will be able to construct house there much sooner and can either fetch rentals or live in a relatively much populated area.

Yea MBS, and that is what is confusing me brother. :smiley: Should I go for a 25x40 in G-13 or for a 30x60 in G-14?

25x40 in G-13. Personal opinion only am not a professional realtor. :slight_smile:

For building a home G-13 25 x 50 is a good option as you can build a home and can get a revenue of 30 thousand monthly.

For long term investment G-14 would be better.

I met my property dealer yesterday. He said that G 14 will take around five years to develop. Is that true?

I think yes.

Yes, it will take around 3 to 5 years.

Thank you very much to both of you. God bless you.

G-13 or G-14 r good