Investment On Installment

Can senior experts guide me about the best possible investment scenario on installments?

I have 15 lac in hand and i can arrange 5 lac for each quarterly installment.

No body has answered it yet. I would request syed ibrahim sb, pk1 sb, mbs sb to please consider this for answer :-)

Some of options i can list to get the things going: 1. Mpchs isb orchards 2. Bahria town phase 8 3. .... 4. ....

Thanks in advance

Sir bahria town phase 8 where the plots are on installments.B-17 in those blocks where installment plan is going on…

@saad, can you please enlist in detail, what are the options bt ph 8 and what are the prices and plot sizes... And why not orchards? What about multi-park?

In ur budget, go for pechs. 5 marla plots on one year installment plan. For its details visit www.Manahilestate.Com

Sir multipark will be a good option but u have to wait for sometime.Phase 8 ext plots are on installments.Also overseas block plots are on installment aswell.

Sir u have to wait a bit for multipark and in my view point it will be a fruitful investment.Bahria overseas block plots and phase 8 extension plots are on installment.

What about islamabad orchards by mpchs? I have short-listed two options : 1. Orchards by mpchs 2. Bahria town overseas enclave phase 8

Now help me choosing one please.

Sir i think overseas block is a bit expensive…But it is a good investment.

Investment in orchard by multi is a good one, as the development is at very good speed.

Sir in my viewpoint both are good investments.Its all your choice now.

In multi orchard you will get 5 kanal while in bahria you will get one kanal. And it will take you approximately same amount of time to reach islamabad blue area from orchards or from bahria. On the other hand the drive to multi orchard is much smoother (motorway then kashmir highway which is getting expanded).

You are right pk1

Thanks pk1, you are really luring me into it :slight_smile:

By the way these 2 i just listed because i knew these. You expert people can tell me something else which is even better. Thanks

I would have recommended bahria phase 8 extention, but unsure whether booking has closed as you pay instalment there.

What about i-16? Are there plots available for installments? What are the prices of different sizes of good location plots?

I-16 plots are not on installments sir…You have make lump sum payment.

Thanks @saadi, but can you pls answer this question as well? What are the prices of different sizes of good location plots?

Sir 25x50 plot ranges from 16 to 21 lacs and 30x60 for 25 to 32 lacs depending upon location.Its just a rough idea sir…