Investment opportunity

Hi i am working in dubai, unable to visit, am looking for an investment opportunity, need your expert advice to invest in such a property which gives a good return in near future.

Br, arshad

If you need construction and interior designing services then we are working in this field for several years and would like to work for you. If you buy any plot and need construction then you can see our residential and commercial work at Redirecting....

Give a try to bahria town karachi

Dear Muhammad Arshad,

Go to safe investment.

1:Bahria Enclave1.

2:Dha Phashe2.

3:B-17.

4:Bahria phase8.

Regards

Defense is best for overseas Pakistanis

@Hamza: please see what the question is and then paste such marketing posts. You guys distracts other from the discussion topic. DSA, HT and you, we all know v well that you are construction contractors.

@arshad: Consider top city, enclave and g13

Arshad sb consider Mumtaz City & Wapda Town Islamabad

Very hot location land for farmhouse and houses near to main bedian road.urgent need i am going to abroad

coverd area 3500 sqf

5 bed rooms with attached bath and dressing

1 TV launch

1 drawing room

1 garage

2 kitchen

63*30 lawn

90 ft front 63 ft wed

Very hot location land for farmhouse and houses near to main bedian road.urgent need i am going to abroad

coverd area 3500 sqf

5 bed rooms with attached bath and dressing

1 TV launch

1 drawing room

1 garage

2 kitchen

63*30 lawn

90 ft front 63 ft wed

0322 4745744

h.sohailanwar@gmail.com

Thanks for your advice Mr.Babur. Don`t you think that construction is next step of buying a property or land. I am from construction company to help customers but I never said that what you are selling here. Grow up man, its a professional forum, not for childish activities to hit each other. Hope you will understand and thanks again for your concerns.

@Hamza, yes its a Professional Fourm and marketing is not necessary on every single post ...

please Grow up you too ... Seriously we are fad up of your posts ... Same post on every discussion

In case you are interested in Shops in a newly built shopping mall on the main bank road saddar,rawalpindi then I have few very lucrative options to offer you. The mall is a newly constructed with all modern facilities and requirements.

Web site: raniamall.com

FB: https://www.facebook.com/RaniaMall

Dear,

I have a great option for you! you need to invest in DHA City

because this one of the best investment in Karachi authentic safe secure & also affordable...

These forums are full of property dealers now who are asking and promoting you to invest in their dealership areas. Best way is to research yourself, good options in Capital now-a-days are Bahria enclave, G-15, Top city-1 and other societies near air port that can give you good returns on short-term investment.

Sir

Bahria town phase 1 to 6 Rwp/Isb is best place for investment and quick returns in future.

Zohaib

0332 3232300

Brother my suggestion is to buy in proper cda sector mostly non developed sectors which are in the pipeline to be developed like E-12, G-14 and i-11/2 which will harm you and will give you good return if even not developed. These are like dollor u can sale on one day cash if need money.