Investment Option Advice Required For Lahore

I am an overseas Pakistani from Lahore. Have 6 million pkr saved. Last time when I visited before election people advised me to wait and see after general elections of 2013. So i dumped it i not dollar acc. But now many people are of opinion to invest in property sector.

My question to experts related is, is it worth currently to invest in Lahore property foreseeing Pak. Economy in future and decline rate of our currency and political instability issues etc. etc.? And if so.. What are the most suitable potential areas for the above mentioned budget and scenario? ... I need for an investment standpoint currently for may be 4 to 5 years? Have no plan (atleast in near future) to build a home or so.

Regards,

Hello,

DHA Lahore phase 9 in my view would be reasonable for you. But hurry up to invest there, because prices are rising gradually.

In my opinion, it is a safe investment spot for about 3-5 years.

Good Luck Bro. Regards, z@in N@deem

Thanks Zain... I wasn't expecting any answer as I waited throughout yesterday for any response. :)

Can you kindly let me know what are the average rates for 1kanal DHA-9 files today ?? Also tell me about phase-8 prospects as its location seems to be excellent..(opposite to phase6)...

And how about other cooperative societies of Lahore ? like fazaia, NFC phase-2 and others in that area ?? please keep in mind that I don't have any extra high priority to choose a specific side of Lahore. Anything which is better and reliable, I will consider it.