Investment options for 3 to 5 years

Please advise good investment options for 3 to 5 years in islamabad/rawalpindi with a budget of rs 2 million to rs 3 million.

Islmabad farm houses

4 kanal in just 24 lac on installments

I 16 cda sector good.

Bahria enclave 5 marla sector N or sec I suits ur budget and have potential too. Easy to trade as well. Location is also close to main Islamabad.

For further regarding enclave u can call me at 923114019555.

Regards.

Dear Hamad,

In this budget Bahria safari valley and other hand B-17 E block.Both are safe and with possession.

Regards

Nadeem sb . Your view and advise are always great.

Hammad sb, BE has very good potential in ur budget if you buy 5 marla plot with possession or near possession.

B-17 E Block is also safe investment.

You can also go for Faisal Town A Block developed 30x60 plot. Looks very promising investment option to me for 2 to 3 years.

Regards

Hello,

You can also check topcity-1

You can go to their website

You can follow on Facebook and Instagram

U may also go in D-block B17 for street 3,4,5 for plot size 35x70, where development with very fast pace is in progress & prices are still very reasonable & may rise day by day (approx 2 - 2.3 million) and location is excellent but 1st visit the site & then invest.

Dear Hamad,

Don't go to D block even Multi offer you free until Multi clear whole block.Don't believe any Multi dealer until you visit your plot.

E block is almost clear so go to safe investment.

Regards

@ Nadeem Ahmad Bhai

"Badgumani Achhi Nahin hoti". Do not stamp to every one "dealer of multi".

Have u recently visited the the streets which i have suggested? More over i have already mentioned to Mr Hamad 1st visit the site and then invest.

Irfan bhai, khair hy, Nadeem bhai thoray naraaz hein Multi se.... Aahista aahista theek ho jaayega... In Sha Allah.

Regards