Investment options for a sum of rs. 6 to 6.5 million

Respectable members,

I need valuable feedbacks on investment options for a sum of rs.6 to 6.5 million in islmabad/rwp. The purpose is to park the amount for some reasonable return over a period of next 02 years. Appreciate your valuable feedbacks with an indicative figure of % return. My regards

Property market is not promising at the moment so do not expect any return in 2-3 years.

You can, however, invest in off-plan new projects that are scheduled to complete in next 5 years.

Thanks for the reply. What are off plan projects?

Off-plan means available on booking and installments instead of full cash.
You can check B-17, Capital Smart City and DHA Multan, Bahawalpur, etc. Bahria is still risky, so I will not suggest that. You can spread your investment over multiple products but set aside enough to pay off installments on time.

Don't go for unknown brands and new developers. That would be in a high-risk ranging from long delays to complete failure.

Mr SYED, i have a policy for you to get a ROI up to 20 percent per annum, within Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

You can get a good return on your available principle amount around 1.6 percent per month till a year and so on..

For example: If you invest 6.5 million so you can get 1.6 percent of return per month which gonna be 104000 rupees, so it could be 1.24 million for a year which is 20 percent of 6.5 million.

REGARDS BILAL,

Dear Syed,

In this budget go to Bahria phase-8 or Dha phase-3

Regards

Or BT’s Garden city 5 Marlas very near GT road. These plots are just adjacent to DHA-3

Welcome Back Nadeem Sb.

Without you this forum was like classroom without teacher :).

New 10 marla plots have been launched in Bahria Enclave, i guess the invoice is around 8.5 million.

This seems best option for those who can pay installments regularly and can wait for a couple of years. For details, talk to some BE dealer.