Investment options other than property

Dear brothers, i would like to ask what are other shari and safe investment options rather than property. Are mutul funds safe to invest? Any brother has idea about aadem g mutual fund. Also shed light on all prone and cons.
Plz accept my apology for asking different questions this forum.Plz advice

1. Stocks - but very tricky business. Safe stocks dont pay well, and risky stocks can just take your whole fortune to 0

2. Invest in the business with some friends. Such opportunities are rare

3. Bonds - can pay well sometime of you are lucky, safe but might not be an option from religious perspective

4. Sharia compliant funds manager - like pak Qatar takaful, efu etc.

5. Start your own business.

Thanks for sharing valuable points.

Hi. Stocks are high risk and high reward by nature. Never invested myself in mutual funds but Meezan Fund advertised good returns over the years. Current situation in PSX is not a bad point for entrance. Valuable shares are available at multi year lows.

At this point however I feel that real estate may outperform stocks in 12 months time frame.

Thanks Naveed sb for valuable info. Have any idea about Meezan bank mutual fund return. Or any other safe and shari funds/opportunities to invest for monthly income.

I heard about Mezan Islamic funds, they said 45% profit last year, a person deposited 1 lac in 2006 in 2015 drew out 15 lac from it any solid and workable info in it ??Don’t want to go in halal/haram debate as its Islamic and state allowed for all and we are capitalist country like Saudia we even can not Q on banking interest but yes person involved in personal interest that what disturbs a society and income and Islam is against that.

Thanks Asad sb for valuable information. Mutual fund can be purchase for 1 year. Is it advicable or not.

One option to buy crypto currency like BitCoin. One month before its rate was 2500 dollar per coin. Then crossed 3000 dollar per coin after weeks and now it is about 4400 dollar per coin.

there are rumors that it can go above 6000 dollar per coin.

and when it was launch few years back then its rate was few dollars only.

what is bitcoin and what are its advantages and disadvantes, for that you can use google.

Thanks Ali sb for informatics sharing.

From last couple of weeks i am working on mutual funds investment. Max people advice me to invest in Meezan mutul funds as it had good return history roughly 20%. But risk is involve and most importantly country geo-political situation.

The other best option is the share market.

Zahid sb, indeed Meezan offers good managed fund options, however, their claim of over 20% return in 2017 has to be seen in context because that was the position as on 30th June (year closure), but the stock market continue to crash since June. This has pulled Meezan's effective profit down to 5-6% as of today.

To maximize returns in this situation, you better wait till the stock market hits the bottom, and then you enter.

Stay away from anything which has interest! you may earn apparently big chunks but the earning is cursed! It will hit you somewhere else. Kids, health, happiness, religion and so on everything is affected by this cancer. What ever you decide aim for pleasing Allah and helping his creation insha Allah you will succeed if you execute it right.

May Allah guide us all and eliminate interest ( sood) from the whole universe)

Property is always a good investment for short,medium to long term.

Dear Faani

Initial decision is always very difficult, tense and pressuring, when you decide to invest in Halal way!

It is like crossong Himalia but once you have decided, it is a definite pay back and peace of mind, satisfaction and happiness.

Life after is not 100s or 1000s years, it is for ever and all sects of Islam have " Ijmah" thet interest will not lead to heaven. Ahmdees are also against the interest!

When we fire on people who remind us about, the back of mind is always instilled realization that it is wrong but we do not listen to it and keep promoting it with a 24/7 fight with our conscience.

Allah then multiply more and more to our boat sink with heavy and heavy load!

My own experience: Halal ventures always bring wonders, in multiple forms and manifestations

Family happiness, deep satisfaction and untold dimensions of beautiful life.

Faani and AQ sb, agreed 100%. The investment options discussed here are all shariah-compliant halal schemes certified. These are based on trade and not interest (riba) or any form of gambling.

Spot on AQ sb like always but....

I wish our leaders, Maulanas and Islamic scholars would have developed or agreed upon alternate ways to keep going with the modern world, take for example of Insurance, it indeed is a very good system and a must in modern world with so much running like cars, buildings, businesses, employees and so on, it covers everyone and ensures that people behave in a way and get compensated in case of accidents, also mortgage for your living,

Also the halal certification on sharia compliant products was also accused of doing dubious procedures, every thing is murky as far as our maulanas are concerned,

I fully agree with you and I pray that I never earn haram, but ask an aged elderly retired person who gets his kitchen running from fixed deposit as he can not take risk of investing or running something operational, he will ask what choice do I have?

Pls don't take me wrong as I am also against interest and Alhumdullilah have never put anything in interest based products but I just hope that our societies can come up with competitive sharia compliant products, but again, we are so much divided in sects that how will we agree,

Why it always applies to individuals, what about governments, they can only run on interest, the so called Islamic countries like SA and UAE run on interest, there are 1000s of people employed in our banking sector, according to maulanas they all are earning haram, so does this make them bad persons?

At this point my personal choice would be to invest in small/medium size business.

Use your imagination, sky is the limit. You can start small or big project as per your budget.

Property & stocks are over-inflated already. Instead of feeding your investment to land mafia and big-corporations, do something that change the society and people around you. Trust me Allah Will reward you big-time.

Reason, I don't recommend stocks is because it is directly influenced by state of the economy. Currently we are sitting on a ticking time-bomb. External current account deficit will cripple our economy over next two years. Local borrowings and printing new notes can't help us out of this storm. Artificially stabilized dollar will collapse and all foreign investments will start to pull-out.

One choice will be to beg mercy from US so IMF & WB can give us new loans. May be we'll have to give up our nuclear capabilities in return and compromise national security. Other choice will be to sale mineral deposits and other national assets to China on discounted rates.

Our economy is alive up till now on borrowed blood which is running out. Pakistan is heading in to a Category-10 storm.

The other option is shares but a bit risky.