Is b-17 block f good for investment?

Aoa,

I am planning to buy 7 marla plot in b-17 block f. I have noticed that many dealers are selling plots in block f at installments. So help me out about it. Is it safe to buy in b-17 block f. As the plots are available in this block at installments so it is feasible for me. Need your good opinion. And refer me to some trustable and honest dealer

Thanks

Long term investment like 5 to 10 years…

Not suitable at present

@irfan Why is it so? Have you seen F block? How far is it from the Main enternace of B-17

Thanks

F block is beyond E- Block.

No development yet started as per my info.

Comparatively solid and high land

Scenically nice

File were in minus earlier. At present i do not know exact price

Investment in F block depends upon the population time in E block and the start of development in F block.

@irfan The whole block is located at high land? Is it leveled? What do you recommend is it suitable for 5 to 10 years investment?

Irfan is right, the rates are still in minus... 30x60 are around -160K at the moment.

Regards

I cannot say about the whole F block but if u cross the E block & approach near motor way, land at there is at good height and level and same looks if u see towards F block site however opinion of some other experts may also be taken.

In my view the price & time of investment for 5-10 years is not suitable.

Thanks irfan for great information then what do you recommend should i invest in E-17 and F-17? Whats your opinion about these sectors and whats the price of 7 to 8 marla over there

Thanks

At present it looks Faisal residencia E17 good for short term investment as it is on installments & adjacent to F-17 (already developed).

Since prices of F-17 8 marla are approximately 40-45 lac. But i recommend u to visit by self, see the locations & confirm at least from 4-5 dealers.

Irfan, I agree with suggestion of the other Irfan.

Thank Irfan. Faisal residencia is cda approved? Because i couldn't find their scheme on cda website. Have they developed other sectors too?

Thanks

ZedEm saying – that for Faisal residencia, they applied for CDA NOC. And hopefully they will get soon.

Dear Irfan,

B-17 F block in minus since launch time 2014.It's may good for long term.

If you like to invest for your grandchildren then not a bad option.

Regards

How about the plots in E-17/3 which is under Cabinet Division Employees Cooperative Housing Society (CDECHS)?

Currently rates are low but i think it might be a good investment for next 5 years. Should I go for it because they have NOC as well.

Faisal residencia is project of ZedEM Int Pvt. Already developing F-18(Faisal Town)

Expected NOC from CDA.

Don’t hv noc from cda yet. The scheme was launched few weeks back. However, news of noc wud increase prices if they get it.

You are right. How about the plots in E-17/3 which is under Cabinet Division Employees Cooperative Housing Society (CDECHS)?

I think it is better option than Faisal Residence as they have got NOC

Thanks

CDECHS is also good and safe option.

Regards

@ Nadeem Ahmad

CDECHS is not a sleeping society?