Is d-12 islamabad safe?

Aoa, i am an overseas pakistani living in ksa and planning to shift to islamabad after coronavirus settles. Hence i wanted to know is d-12 safe to live. And if i leave the house alone and go back abroad will this be safe to do so, if its not safe and please suggest me any other area but the area must be close to central islamabad, well planned and new as well. Regards…

Yes in current situation only safe investment seems CDA sectors which are populated. Other than that all is very risky. Economic situation will get worse in coming months. It will take at least 2-3 years to get back on the feet.

Mr Nasir thank you for your reply, actually i have heard that in sector G-13, G-14, petty crimes etc happen on a serious note. Is is really a fact?, and i want to know the security situation for living and not for investment in D-12, or any other newer sectors closer to Central Islamabad

D-12 is good but overpriced. Security concerns are there everywhere. If security and quality of facilities is a requirement, private societies are much better than CDA.

If closer to ISB and future growth (min 2+ years) is a requirement, explore I-series sectors in particular 14/16.

Rest it all depends on budget!

Thank you for your reply, Mr Imtiaz. Actually my main concern was security and good facilities as you mentioned above. But i like the margalla hills view which only few sectors offer as for now. I won't consider I sectors as those are closer to Rawalpindi and are lower in altitude than other sectors. And unfortunately all private societies are spread around in Islamabad and in ZONE 3-5, which can't be considered as the actual Islamabad. And another question, is the security situation really worrisome for someone like me who has to return back to the country in which he works leaving the home alone?

I would be really thankful if you shed light on this matter.

Regards...

D-12 enjoys an excellent location but the neighborhood is not that great with respect to security, lot of people have security concerns at the moment but it will improve with time as it got populated.Margalla Hill view is the attraction of this sector.

As far as other close by options are concerned, explore G-14/4,G-14/3 (POSSESSION).

For non possession options, I-12,I-15 will prove better in future

other Possession options would be I-14 and I-16.

Regards,

Khalid

Dear Mehmood bro,

It seems you want a "gated" community in zone 1 near margalla hills where you can live with peaceful mind and can lock and go abroad without fearing a break in. In that case E-11/3 by MPCHS is excellent choice. But it depends upon your pocket, how deep it is.

If 'Security' + 'Quality of Life Style' + 'Margall Hills View' is the requirement, my suggestions is

- Bahria Enclave (BE), in particular, Sector A heighted location near Beacon House school or Sector N possession plot.

- Park View City (PVC).

Though BE, as of now is years ahead of PVC in terms of development and population. PVC is developing fast and has 1 or 2 underdeveloped sectore having best view in ISB.

Bani Gala is another option!

Agreed with isloo, MPCH is good

Thank you everyone for your kind replies, I hope now I am in a state of making any decision. I might consider E-11/3.

Regards..

@Mehmood, you're welcome bro. Plz do share your experience and details when you close a deal. We wish you good luck. And by the way, do the market search but hold off actual transaction until Rupee hits the lowest (175+ for a US$), then you will gain maximum in exchange rate.

@Imtiaz, Bahria is time-tested and survived many governments and court cases. PVC on the other hand has still to prove its resiliance in post-PTI govt scenario.

With tumbling Niazi sarkar, one court case will seal the fate of PVC forever, like it did to Eden Housing, remember.

Agree, it may be the case. Especially when the tides turn, Chummi Bureau may go after that, at first instance...

However history suggests politician will do anything (as far as vote & constituency politics) to rival politician but would rarely attack businesses of each other... Sort of unwritten but Well understood rule. With current lot of low lifes in charge, they take pride in stooping low and lower each time...

Besides once public gets possession and construction it gets virtually impossible to tackle that no matter how much of a mess that project is. A prime example is Ghauri Town at the heart of CDA but despite all its illegalities CDA almost can't enforce it's rules. Most high profile was BT KHI and it all got a clean chit from SC. In doing so, MR is paying some billions but believe me he will be happy as he now have to deal with SC and state and not with Low Level Tuchay on each Khasraa number that extort almost equal amount at the end. State is on its knees to even deposit Tax Payers money into MR SC account, same money that UK returned for out of court settlement to the state.

Yes, it's a high risk. Point remains: it depends on how big you are to get through all this. One of the most heighted residential location is that in PVC. For now of-course BE is preferred 9/10 times over PVC.

Eden was a messed up thing, from each aspect right from the start and guy probabay didn't had even bits of land to start with and such project only find one fate... Unfortunately

All the best Mehmood sb.

At this time PECHS is good option

Why it’s good option. Please discuss its pros and cons and current prices as well.