Is Islamabad Better Or Lahore?

I am builder from Lahore. I want to ask that Islamabad is more better or safe for investment and selling self made homes or Lahore is better than Islamabad...Why???

Dear Ayaan cant tell u about lahore but in Islamabad bahria g 13 g 14 g 15 are good places for returns i am not sure what kind of returns u r getting in lahore so cant compare. To buy old houses in cda sectors and then to renovate them is also a very good option, good returns in short time

Islamabad is much better sir…Only reason is tag of “FEDERAL CAPITAL”…for construction business bahria town isb is one of the most lucrative place…

@Ayaan, please dont neglect the population factor. Lahore has a big population and selling a house in Lahore might be quick as compared to Islamabad with less population. Sometimes it can be a matter of luck also but population may also play a very important role. A lot of people in Lahore do their own businesses which also counts towards high monthly income and buying power. Building a house and selling in DHA Lahore may be a good option.

Sir population is one factor but in my view point people are usually more interested in buying the property in federal capital and head count of clients is also not less in islamabad…Property in islamabad is also much costlier than lahore and it usually generates more return as compared to lahore in my view point…

My vote is for Islamabad as far good return is concerned. Regards

Isb.

Price appreciation of Files (i.e. If you buy file and wait for balloting and then to become a real plot) is very high in DHA Lahore - sometimes higher than Islamabad. You can see what has already happened in DHA Phase 9 files. The same thing is happening in Phase 10.

This is because Lahoris (and people of surrounding areas) mostly invest in Lahore files and Islamabadis invest in Islamabad files. However, Lahoris are much higher in numbers (population wise there are too many Lahoris compared to Islamabadis).

But if DHA takes too long to develop a phase, then the investors who wait too long can lose the value of their money. If you are fully in the file business, the trick is to get out at the right time! On the other hand, if you are a long term investor just looking to put your money somewhere safe, then you can wait for balloting and take a huge one-time benefit instead of making profit monthly basis from buying and selling.

The kind of file price appreciation you see in DHA Lahore, can be seen in Islamabad only in Bahria, E-12 and G-14. But in DHA Lahore, one day the file becomes a plot in maximum 8-10 years. In E-12 and G-14 people have to wait for 20 to 30 years and still unsure.

If you are a builder, you can benefit in both cities. Islamabad has many new residential localities and there should be plenty of room for honest and dedicated professionals.

Valid points discussed by Pk1 while comparing Islamabad vs Lahore.

@syed and to all member last time i invest in valancia town lahore plot buying is app35 lack>10marla due to sme persnl problems i sale my house in hurry suitatn! Nw i recive profit 20lacks in 6,8 mnth! In islambad profit marjan is same as in lahore or snthng els

If i invest in capital,then which phase or society u recomend in islamabd?

Plz recomend that phase or society where sale of house is fast and profit is reasonable!

If i invest in capital,then which phase or society u recomend in islamabd?

Plz recomend that phase or society where sale of house is fast and profit is reasonable!

Sir bahria town phase 2 to phase 5 houses are doing very good business now a days…U can also go for buying an old house in islamabad zone 1 and selling it after renovation.It can also give u good return…Btw for building new houses bahria town phase 3,4,5 are one of the best options in my view point…U can also consider dha 2 as it is also one of a very good option…

Both locations are pretty good. Lahore is mainly expensive now as already mentioned with huge population, but also popular with a lot of tourist attractions such as racecourse, cricket ground etc.... Islamabad has only picked this past decade or so when it became the capital. Since then a lot of money has been plowed into isb. Therefore Islamabad is the place to invest! but if you have large sums of money Lahore is also good.