Is it worth investing??

I planning to buy a 1 kannal plot in bahria enclave c1 and gulberg green 4 kanal plot(any block).

Tell me people that is it safe to spend this much on these two properties

Gulberg farms are overpriced.

Location is surrounded by congested slum type areas such as Koral Town, Hussainabad, Harn Maira, Panwal Shareef and Pind Daia. This type of location is not ideal for farmhouse enviornment where you need peace, solitude etc.

Plus reputation of people behind Gulberg is very bad. Their previous projects are ill managed congested schemes.

Just check out what the experts say about this:-

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/projects_and_developments/4_kanal_gulberg_green__vs__5_kanal_multi_orchards-3918.html

For Bahria enclave c1 - Just wait n watch, as rates are still declining. Keep a close eye on rates till you find bottom and then buy

Gulberg rates increasing, location is good and I don't agree with Paki-1. Where else in Islamabad you can get 4 kanal plot in this range ?

Don't agree with Paki-1. He is misguiding.

Gulberg Greens price is very very reasonable compared to development and location.

Gulberg Greens is an excellent development. It has wide roads and beautiful landscape. Ideal for a farmhouse as well as building a mansion type big house which is now impossible in Islamabad. Located right in the center of Islamabad highway. Easy access to the city.

4 Kanal was launched at 13 million and now is 23 million. After up-gradation of Islamabad highway prices will increase further. So it is safe for investment as well.