Is This Right Time To Invest In B-17, C Block Possession Plot?

Given the situation that prices in B-17 have been falling? Is this the right time to invest in B-17. I want to invest in C block possession plot.

Everybody's valuable opinion is appreciated. Thanks.

When the prices are falling in potentially good areas , including B17, thats the right time to invest and when the prices are on the high, its right time to sell.

B-17 is a good investment due to its quality development and strategic location. Among B-17 B and C sectors are the best for living as they have possession and have good location. C sector is a bit cheap right now compared to B as possession is not complete. In my view C sector is good for investment due to following reasons

1. Prices are currently lower due to overall slow market, you can pick good bargains with some effort

2. Prices will appreciate after completion of the new Airport.

3. After completion of margallah avenue, The distance of B-17 to Islamabad will significantly reduce which will give a great boost to this sector.

However pease keep in mind it is a bit long term investment and your horizon should be 2-3 years minimum for a good ROI.

I will qoute from Carlos Slim

“When there is a crisis, that’s when some are interested in getting out and that’s when we are interested in getting in.”

Carlos Slim (Forbes Richest Person in world)

Among all the blocks of B-17, C-block has great potential to appreciate. The main double road is of 60 ft and you goes straight into C-block and their is a chance in future that it can be connected with backyard neighbor Rawalpindi Housing Society (C-18). MPCHS might get the land from C-18 and launches another block or extend its already C-block and they have the direct access on Sangjani road to motorway from AWT.

This connection is just a speculation at this time. Take your own decision.

Regards

Hi Manlec,

Selling my plot, It is in C block with possession all dues clear and ready to construct. Inbox me your details and lets see if it works.

@Fasif

Please share the plot number street and expected prices

mhdilyas@hotmail.com

@Fasif

Please share the plot number and demand on following account

nshasham@gmail.com

C block is best investment sir

@ Manlec

I urge and request not to purchase any plot in left side particularly straight to Block B area of Block C. Please make any deal of plot which is on the right side from Block B markaz.

The reason I am asking is because of filling in that particular area. Rest it is your choice. It is my brotherly advice.

If your horizon is mid-term e.g., 3 years then I would suggest you to buy in E block. Although prices are low in C at this time but you will lose on the upside potentioanl gain from possession. Please also comsider the nominal amount differential in C and E blocks. If there isn’t much of a difference say upto 5 lakh then go for C as the location of C is better than E.

Dear Mr Anees

Thank you for your advice. I could not understand your suggestion as to what you mean by left and right sides? The whole C block is in the left side if you see the map with North on top. Can you please explain further which area you are asking me to remain away from? Thanks.

The double road which has Markaz, 700 series 50X90 and 1400 series 30X60 plots. Try to get any deal towards North side.

@manlec…look like you’re living overseas and never visited the place. …a naive cannot understand all that. …

Mr Anees and Million$, thanks for your feedback. Is it possible to get your direct contacts (phone or email) so I can discuss in detail. Thanks a lot.

What's the current price for the good location non corner 50x90 plot in the C block?

Thanks,

Other seniors opinion is also sought. Thanks a lot.