Isb plots

As'salaamu alaykum. I am new to this forum. I am interested in buying a plot in islamabad.

My budget is approximately 20- 25 lks. I want minimum 10 marla in a decent location which is started to develop at a good pace.

If anyone can help it will be appreciated.

20-25 IKs???

25lakhs

Shakeel sb,

In this budget you should look for Bahria Town Ph. 8 and B-17. Both are good quality projects that might have something suitable in your range.

25 lacs and B-17????

I think only bahria orchard can be explored in phase8.

Thanks AQ sb, a few questions that you may be well qualified to answer about the Orchard P8

- What is its future?

- All files or some possession available?

What about DHA Phase 3 guys? Is it a short term (2 to 3 years) investment?

I think this is a high time to look for DHA valley in the range to 30 lacks.

Imtiaz sb

Sorry for late reply. I landed Pak yesterday and was running very busy.

Orchard, some possessions available in some areas.

5,10 and a kanal plots, some streets possession is confirmed. With possession, a 5 marla sells at 16 lacs.

Future prospects , in my opinion are good from RRR access and the fact that Malik Riaz will come back with a big bang.

Now I know the info of Ali Riaz last week meeting with all his big dealers but later today I will post In Shaa Allah. Now running busy.

Thank you AQ sb,

look forward to your valuable input on that.

Extension of my previous comment:
Ali Riaz conducted meeting with his star dealers but it was only one point agenda...the collection of dues to bahria town. What I could tell is that Ali Riaz was very serious to get back due funds to bahria even a very big developer's gigantic project in phase-8 has been forcefully halted by bahria and he has to pay double figure crore to bahria. Still no big news yet.

All the crook practices there by MR and Co.

AQ sb and Imtiaz sb,

How do you evaluate investment (2 to 3 years period) in 5 marla plots in DHA 3 and 5?

I am putting this question here because the thread is about ISB Plots.

Thank you